Thread: Will MT work in Nadeo tracks of TrackMania 2 Canyon?

Will MT work in Nadeo tracks of TrackMania 2 Canyon?

I don’t know if I should be asking this question with you all about the same but still I am talking about this matter with you all. so can you all please suggest me if the MT will work well with the single tracks? Or will the tracks be the same as the previous one? do you have any idea about ti accordingly then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Please guys who have started playing the game please do lend me some support for the same.

Re: Will MT work in Nadeo tracks of TrackMania 2 Canyon?

As such I haven’t started with the game but you can check it out with the hlp of the introductions as well as the ontro of the game so you can check out from that as well, hope you do understand what I want to say here, do have a good look at the same and hence that’s the necessary suggestion for you. so do have a good look at the same, that’s it from my side.

No you will not be getting the in-game MT for the nadeo tracks at all, I think that was the answer that you were looking for, hope so that’s enough for you and other query then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, that’s it from my side for you.

Yes if we look at the past then I can see that there were good mt in al of the nadeo tracks so tahts what I am saying here. however I am amazed that it is not present I nthe second edition of the track mania. Since I can remember clearly that there was a MT present for all the tracks, so that’s what I am saying here. I need an answer for the same as soon as possible. So that is my query on the same and I am hoping that you will give me a good reply for the same as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here, so waiting for the replies guys.

If you look at the past not all Nadeo tracks had MT. The old TMU ones didn't. also the TMNF campaign maps did have outros as well in it and hence what I am saying is that it is not necessary that every track or the single racer track should be having the MT in it that’s what I am thinking here, so hope you all have got the necessary information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all hope so that’s enough for yo9u. now this will convince you completely that this was the answer for you.

Ok if that is the case then I will be the only one who would affected a lot due this since I am very much glued to the multiple camera angels and also the different viewing experience in the gaming and hence that’s a different experience for me during the game. now it is no longer there so I will no longer be having the same in the game which would make the speed racing a a dull experience, that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks for letting me know about the same that was really great of you and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here. That’s what I want to say here. so thanks a lot for reminding me about the same that’s a great for me.