Thread: Unable to login in multiplayer mode while playing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Unable to login in multiplayer mode while playing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Hope you all have read the title properly so now what do you all have to say here about the said problem, if you have some solutions for the same then please give it to me as soon as possible. I am not able to login at all with the multiplayer mode that’s what the issue is. Now it gives me a message saying that my key is in use on my own account. So can you please tell me what is the issue here I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. please do tell me something on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Unable to login in multiplayer mode while playing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Ok if that is so then can you please tell me what is the error that you are getting? Can you brief me something on that I think that will be perfect thing to do for you that’s what I want to say here, so hope you will get back to me with the necessary error that you were getting I think that’s the ideal way to do that’s what I feel.

Re: Unable to login in multiplayer mode while playing Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

See every time I do get an login error and that’s the simplest way in which I can make you explain about the same, the error nothing else but it just says that it is in use with my own account and I don’t know what does that mean, that was really pathetic statement that I have received yet, so this is the complain that I wanted to tell you all about the same, so that’s what I am saying here. any clues which I should take over here then please do notify me about the same that will be better for me atleast, that’s what I am hoping for, so please do reply accordingly.

Why don’t you uninstall and reinstall the game again , I think that will be a perfect thing to do for you that’s what I want to make you remind about the solution. I know that is a basic solution that I have suggested you but whats the harm in that I cannot understand at all. so do look out for the solution that I have given for you and try out and let me know if that works or not, so hope so that’s sufficient for you.

No I have tried that as well and even that has not worked for me at all, so can you all please tell me what could have gone wrong here. give me some advise about the same. please stop giving some basic solutions which I or someone else who could have targeted as well but since it did not help me much that’s why I am asking you all about the same. can you advise me something on the same, please tell me about it.

Ok seems to me as a complicated problem why don’t you have a chat with the developers about the same and bring to them notice about the problem that you are facing currently I think that will be a better option for you that’s what I feel, so do as what I have said here. sicne that seems to me as a last option ad nothing else.