Thread: No environment in TrackMania 2 Canyon

No environment in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Well I don’t understand what are the developers of this game trying to prove that’s something that I am not understanding at all. so I would ask you all to tell me if you all are not disappointed on unable to create any new environment in the game what do you all have to say about t. I am sure that you all will also be disappointed by this that’s what I am saying here. Games like crysis does have support of doing it and hence I think modern games like trackmania should be having it that’s what I want to say here. now I am hoping to see some changes in it as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.

Re: No environment in TrackMania 2 Canyon

See in the game you will be getting the ability of making new cars and also the own tracks as well, that’s what I want to say here. so with the help of that you would be able to create new environments as well that’s was the ability of environment in the game is. So you can take the benefit of that as well. So hope so that’s use for you.

Re: No environment in TrackMania 2 Canyon

No you cannot do that at all, that’s what I am saying here. yes there are already environments there in the game but yes you would not be able to create any new at all that’s what the warning is from my side for you, hope so that was enough for you, so don’t expect to create any new environment in this game at all.