Thread: Poor appearance of microslutter after new update in of TrackMania 2 Canyon

Poor appearance of microslutter after new update in of TrackMania 2 Canyon

I just recently updated the game and after updating it I saw that there is a performance decrease in the game and hence that’s what the problem is now what I want is that can you all tell me what can be the reasn behing he perfroemance decrease in the game I need an answer for the same as soon as possible on the same. also what I have noticed is that the microslutter appearance has also decreased a lot and hence that’s the biggest problem here. even at the minimu settings it is not working well at all. don’t know what is causing this problem, please let me know some solutions as soon as possible over here, waiting for the help from you all.

Re: Poor appearance of microslutter after new update in of TrackMania 2 Canyon

That’s a strange thing since it has added a lot of benefits for me so that’s what I am saying here, now what are the benefits that I have noticed is that the loading time has increased a lot and hence that’s the benefit of the same. so I don’t know might be some update has been gone wrong and hence the issue there.

May be your old configuration is giving you that problem, so that’s the reason why it is giving you problem, well in my configuration core i5 it has not given me any problems at all. Frankly speaking let me tell you that this is the first of the ,kind of the problem that I am getting to hear and not have seen this kind of problem. So what I would advise you is that please check out with the configurations of the systems and if possible then do upgrade it if you think that its not worth it, so hopemy advise is clear for you all.

May be a kind of bug that has got down with the update and hence that’s why it is giving you that problem. So hope you have got the necessary information o nthe same that’s what I am saying here. please send the log report to the developers about the issue and they will be providing you the necessary solutions for the same. so hope you do understand what I am saying here, seems to be a technical issue for sure and hence giving you that problem, so that’s what I want to say here.

I have got a solution for you and that is set the CPU/GPU synch to immediate. That’s what you need to do however by doing that ensure that fps is not decreasing the rate. So do have a check about the same and also by doing that the microslutter settings will be defined as well, that’s what I am hoping for.

I am sure that the 10 value decrease in the fps will be increased if you are using a good graphic card for the system and hence that you should be doing, I am quite sure that you must be having the low conmfig graphic card and hence that’s the issue, so hope so you might have got the necessary answer from my side.