Thread: DLC updates for Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

DLC updates for Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Has anyone heard about the same then do let me know as soon as possible over here, so that’s what I want to say here. is there any update from the steam for the DLC then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, that’s what I want to say here. so that we will get to see all the new features of the RW3 engine so that’s what I am waiting for desperately don’t know when it will come up, so waiting for that to happen as soon as possible. If you all guys get some information about the same then please do inform me about it accordingly over here.

Re: DLC updates for Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I don’t know but I think it will surely take some time for the upodate to come up that’s what I want to say here. however it would have been great idea if the Railworks team had taken the advantage of RW3 features, so it would have been a great thing to watch out that’s what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here and I am sure that is the necessary response for the question that I habe asked, hope so that’s enough for you.

Well dude if you want more information on that then you can have a chat with the steam people about the same, may be they will be having some enough information oin that, this is what I want to say here, so hope so you have got enough information on that. Do the same and you will be getting all information on that.

Dude whichever DLC you have purchased from RailSimulator website the train stimulator 2012 will work well with it then you will get it from there only that’s what I want to say here. I think that’s sufficient for you that’s what I feel, so you don’t have to worry about anything else that’s what I want to say here. the upgradation process of the dlc will surely take sometime but with the existing dlc it can perfectly accommodate to it, that’s what I feel and hence you can check out for the same, that’s what I am saying here, hope so you have got enough information on the same. That’s what I want to say here.

I was wondering if the existing locos would have taken advantage of this technology so it will have benefited the third party vendors a lot what say guys? I am sure they would have benefited, this is a question that has remained in my mind for a long time and hence I wanted to confirm it with you all about the same, that’s why I asked you about the same.

Yes they could have done that but what I feel is that its not worth discussing about all these matters over here that’s what I think. It might have been well discussed somewhere different that’s what I think, so now what I will advise you is that let the developers alone talk about this matter and solve it accordingly. I think that will be better for all of us, that’s what I wanted to say here, hope so that’s clear for you all.

I think DLc update has been announced just check the steam website for more information on that and you will get all the information on that, so go ahead and check out there that will be better I feel.

Ok I was not aware of that a one set of the upgrade has come up and don’t know when will be the second time coming up that’s what I feel, so that’s what I want to say here. thanks for reminding me about the same that was a great pleasure for you to help me with the same, that’s a great thing, so thanks a ton for the same.