Thread: How to clear Stunt Dare level in Driver San Francisco

How to clear Stunt Dare level in Driver San Francisco

I am playing this game and I am really stuck on the Stunt Dare where I have to jump over 3 vehicles within 45 seconds. Can someone tell me that how can I do that? I tried many of the times but filed to accomplish that. Please let me know the best place/way to clear that. I will really appreciate any help about this.

Re: How to clear Stunt Dare level in Driver San Francisco

The most excellent way to do that is to take a ramp truck break ob busy road and damage that out and build up speed jump cars after that you got a ramp which won't move inside the middle of the road by the time you finish. I wish that it will be helpful for you.

No one can answer this question perfectly I think. It just need more practice. As you practice more, you will get more idea that how that van be cleared. This is the only thing that I can suggest you.

Hello friends, I am also liked the game but I wish that someone can post with all the features of this. Sorry for hijacking this thread…..

Here are the main features of this game and I hope that it will be helpful to you.
    Purchase:
    Back to the roots of the cinematic experience of driving DRIVER: Soft suspension, long drifts, tight corners and high-speed pursuits in heavy traffic. More than 120 licensed vehicles are in the intense chase through the streets of San Francisco's are available.
    An unrelenting hunt:
    On Tanner's pursuit of revenge filled the player with a fascinating history. You pursued Tanner PS loaded survival through San Francisco to the point at which there is no turning back.
    Shift:
    While Tanner is recovering from the dramatic consequences of an accident, it realizes that he has a new ability to Shift. It allows you to seamlessly switch back and forth between vehicles and to take over their control. This is an unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom to follow: It is possible to switch to faster vehicles, civilian vehicles off with his opponents or to slip into the car of the opponent in order to ruin him.
    A playground for car chases:
    A more comprehensive than 200km road network extends across the Golden Gate Bridge and is filled with many sights of San Francisco. The player moves from one to the next vehicle and dives into the lives of various townspeople. It has a dizzying variety of characters, each with its own unique view of a city in the state of emergency.
    Madman multiplayer action:
    Nine thrilling online modes let players thanks to the SHIFT function appear almost anytime and anywhere. Both the split-screen offline and online, it is for driving, and hanging at his friend's passing.
    And much more:
    Like a real director, the player can edit his best stunts hold in exciting movies and share them with friends. Who wants to put their driving skills may prove to romp in 20 races and 80 challenges. Over 60 well known songs and of course the original Driver on care during the action on hot asphalt for just hot ears.

It graphically brings "Driver: San Francisco," the PS3 pretty much up to speed: with its cable cars, the famous trams, and the steep streets may look a little sterile at times, interesting, but quite impressive. Even landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and attractions such as the Transamerica Pyramid can be seen between long drifts and delicate braking maneuvers. And also the smoke that rises when the player can smoke the tires Bolliden looks real.

This is having a powerful sound engine with believable sound and nine richly varied online modes as well as a split-screen mode for offline rides round out the comprehensive offering.

Driver: San Francisco in the test for PS3 and Xbox 360: First revolutionary, then over-ambitious, then horribly unfinished and ultimately irrelevant: How can the previous career of the Driver series describe in few words. By the fifth episode of the series Driver Softographie is now supplemented by a "brilliant finally" because developers Reflections supplies from San Francisco with an enormously fun racing game hit! Among other things, it is at this point to mention the shift feature, which is a brilliant innovation.

According to me the Hero of the game is once again John Tanner: The cool cop it has ended up in San Francisco, where he preys on the super criminals Jericho. However, the plot takes a bizarre twist at the beginning: Tanner falls into a coma after an accident - and now flies as a ghost through the streets of California's big city! This somewhat obscure fact serves as a hook for the biggest innovation of the game: Because Tanner's thoughts travel (called "shift") that allow you to slip into the body of each x-any civilians - and thus to take over his car. A button, the camera goes into a bird's eye and her eye as a virtual floating through the air. Have you now chosen a new vehicle, so goes another keystroke - even your hero is sitting behind the wheel of the cart request. Tanner's parasitic existence has two glaring advantages: first, eliminates the tedious Directions to the starting points of missions, many others are designed to shift jobs. So you have to say, within a time limit 10 bombs defused in the city, scattered or an armored car to protect against attackers - both of which would be impossible without the quick change of vehicles.

Developer Reflections has obviously on Burnout as they have created a free drive-oriented city full of racing missions. Tests of courage: these are all short, but very exciting missions. Then you about 30 seconds at a time shall heat with 200 cases from the oncoming traffic, conjure up a yard long drifts on the road or lay down a 100 meter long jump (see picture above). Toll solved: Is something wrong, you can start without loading a new time trial.

I found that the driver is not even pure degree of realism, but already much more demanding and also puts a little practice and skill level in advance if you want to rip something.

A inclusive 200km street lattice broadens crosswise over the Golden Gate Bridge and is filled with numerous sights of San Francisco. The player moves from one to the following vehicle and swoops into the lives of many sided townspeople. It has a dizzying assortment of elements, every with its particular interesting see of a urban area in the state of crisis.