Thread: Almost finished the Ohio Steel's Massillon Expansion in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Almost finished the Ohio Steel's Massillon Expansion in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Guys just wanted to say about this and hence I have come here with the particular piece of information with you all, so that’s what I want to say here. Just started with the mainline extension from Dover to Massillon shortly after the release of Ohio Steel I just got to it and now I am In the verge of finishing that as well and I am glad to tell you about that, yes let me tell you that covering them was not a easy task at all, yes there were many Plenty of material covers and also lots of buildings are there in the expansion grid and hence that’s what is the best part of the game, so this is what I want to say here, so have a good look at the same and start commenting here. do let me know about your views.

Re: Almost finished the Ohio Steel's Massillon Expansion in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

Ok that’s a great experience that you have shred here and I am glad that I will be playing the movie as soon as possible that’s what I will be planning to do. Yes the first hand experience on it will be an awesome experience fpr me that’s what I think and hence tahts what I want to say here. anyways congrats for your progress dp keep me updated about your latest posts.

Re: Almost finished the Ohio Steel's Massillon Expansion in Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012

I just want to add something over here and that is about the Mr. Garbers's routes I am amazed that you haven’t tried the Mr. Garbers's routes. If not then you should be surely giving a try for the same at least one that’s what I think so do go ahead with the same and that will be a good idea that’s what I think. It si a top notch idea to get with it as soon as possible since this will keep you busy all the time and also will keep you interested in what’s going to come next that’s what I feel, so hope you all did have a good look at the same and follow the idea that I have suggested you that’s it from my side for you.

I would advise you all to go with the ALLABOARD, I think that’s a perfect option to go with and I think that would be perfect for you all, that’s what I want to say here.

Yes all of Rich's routes even the frame rate does work well with the same that’s what I want to say here, even Ohio Steel is awesomely great and also what I think is that it should work well with that as well, so I am looking forward for this game, that’s what I want to say here. hope so all turns out to be well for the game that’s what I think, anyways looking forward for the suggestions from you all on this please do come with your suggestions guys.

Scenarios coming up with the every route that’s the best thing about the stell and that’s the reason why I love the game, so that’s what I want to say here. in the new and the forthcoming route I think steelworks does looks good and hence that’s what I am saying here. so I would like to appreciate the developers for coming up with this great thing and hence what I think is that I being a supporter of this game should cheer up for the game that’s what I think, if is speak a lot about the game the more I will be falling of the game that’s what I think. So that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you want to know then do let me know as soon as possible here only.

Guys that’s a great reponse that I have been receiving for the thread, so that’s what I want to say here, so thanks a ton for all the commenst that you hafe given for the thread and hence appreciate the efforts that you have given here. I have noticed tht majority of them have matched my views and hence its great to see that I do have a lot of supports for this game and that’s a positive sign for any game that’s what I think here.