Thread: Driver San Francisco on windows 7 64 bit not working

Driver San Francisco on windows 7 64 bit not working

I got Driver San Francisco game from my friend and I have installed it in my computer and after that when I try to launch the game at that time I t gave error. in my computer I have windows 7 64bit installed. tell me what could be the problem. is this problem is occurring because of the windows 7 64bit or something else is causing this issue?

Re: Driver San Francisco on windows 7 64 bit not working

as far as I know Driver San Francisco works properly in windows 7 64bit. as we all know this game is recently launched that is why there is no question of incompatibly with the windows 7 64 bit. as you have said that you are getting error while launching the game then I think problem is with the computer.

yes this game works fine with the 64bit version and I think you are facing problem may because of the corrupt installation or corrupt system files. I would first suggest you that you have to reinstall the Driver San Francisco the game in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are able the Driver San Francisco game or not. if you are still facing the same problem after reinstalling the game then I think there might be some thing wrong with the your operating system. you have to also check whether you have to installed latest version of the direct in your computer or not and graphic drivers in your computer should be latest. first try reinstalling the game and if that doesn’t work then check for the graphic drivers and Direct x in your computer.

I hope my given solution will help you to solve this issue and you will be able to solve this problem as soon as possible.

I was playing call of juarez the cartel game in my game and I have experienced same problem in my system. first I thought that problem is with my game and I tried to reinstall the game and after reinstalling the game also problem doesn’t get solved. now after that I come to know that this problem was related with my operating system and after that I have repaired windows 7 in my computer and after reparing the windows 7 in my computer game started working.

I think in your case same problem has occurred and you should try the same solution and after that your problem might get solved.

to repair the operating system in your computer you have to first insert the insert windows operating system DVD in your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer will see the windows installation window and from there you have to select the repair option and after that it will repair your system.

In my computer graphic drivers and Direct X all the things are up to date and I have reinstalled the game twice but still no luck. i have already tried to solve this problem by repairing the operating system in my computer and after repairing the operating system also I was getting the same problem.

What should I do to get rid of this problem?

if you are facing the same issue after trying all the possible solution and repairing the windows doesn’t help you to solve this issue then you have to take the backup from the C drive and after that you have to install the fresh copy of the windows7 64 bit and after that check the game.