Thread: Bunch of Heroes crashing when mission failed

Bunch of Heroes crashing when mission failed

Recently I have purchased and installed Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. I have noticed that this particular game is seems to be crashing especially when any of the mission is failed. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bunch of Heroes crashing when mission failed

To find out the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the computer? can you provide the dump file of the crashing of the game. Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to get the requirement of yours.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply launch the application as the administrator of the computer of yours. Well to do the same you have to look for the exe file of the game and right click on the same. From the right click context menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator. Once you have done the same you should see that the issue is persisting or not.

Well I am suspecting that there is compatibility issue with the game and the operating system which you have installed on the computer. to make the thing working for you I recommend that you should right click on the exe file of the game and you should click on the compatibility tab. Now you have to click on the Run this program in the compatibility mode for and choose the appropriate option and click on the Apply and Ok button. Once you have done the same you should simply try to launch the game on the computer of yours.

I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here and I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    You have to run the game.exe file which is located at the game folder.
    Now you should move for the following location /steamapps/common/bunch of heroes.

I think there could be an issue with the user account which you are having on the computer of yours. So what I wanted to say over here is that you should simply create a new account and use the same to play the game. if newly created user account is working for you than you should keep the newly created user account for the playing of the game and remove the user account which was causing the issue while playing this particular game.

Well there is possibility that some of the back ground process which are running on the computer of yours might be causing the crashing the issue. to figure out the back ground process I recommend that you should simply clean boot the computer of yours.

According to me there is need of reinstalling the graphic card drivers on the computer. if reinstalling the drivers is not working than you should simply you should install the latest version of the drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. You should reboot the system after installing the drivers.

Also you might need to install the latest version of DirectX so you should visit official site and install the same. same graphic card driver installation you need to reboot the computer after installing the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours.

You should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether you are able to get any difference in the situation.

Well after going through the problem of yours I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and they will release the patch.