Thread: Launching Driver San Francisco does nothing, game never starts

Launching Driver San Francisco does nothing, game never starts

in my computer I have recently installed Driver San Francisco game and after installing the game when I try to launch the game at that time game it does nothing. is there anything wrong with the game or something else is causing this issue?

As you have said that in your computer you have recently installed Driver San Francisco game doesn’t start then I would like to ask you first that what is your system specification? when you have installed the game at that time did you get any error message? when you launch the game at that time also if you get any error then you have also post that error message so I can give you solution according to that.

I have gone thought your system configuration and it is enough to run this game but as you have said that game does not give any error when you launch the game then your security software may be causing this issue. Disable antivirus software in your computer and after disabling the antivirus software you have to launch the game again and after that check whether game starting or not.

if the Ubisoft game launcher file gets corrupted in your computer then at time this type of problem can take place and that is why I will suggest you to uninstall the ubisoft game launcher from your computer and after uninstalling that from your computer you have to download the ubisoft game launcher file from the internet again and after installing that file you have to install that in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

Same for me guys,

I installed driver SF,

updated my Nvidia (GT240) drivers, but nothing happens after clicking the exe file

Already tried but no change

Edit: don't know how but it works now, thx mate!!

I have tried everything here but i can't get the game to run. i click the icon and it starts loading but then nothing happens

Re: Launching Driver San Francisco does nothing, game never starts

I think your computer specification does not match with the game requirements and that is why game is not opening in your computer. you have to first check whether your computer hardware configuration matches with the Driver San Francisco requirements.

Driver San Francisco requirements are

-Operating system - Windows XP or windows Vista or windows 7
    -Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
    -CPU: 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ or 3 GHz Intel Pentium D
    -RAM: GB for Windows XP and 2 GB for Windows Vista - Windows 7
    -Hard disk space: 10GB Free Hard Drive Space
    -DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

my system specification is

Intel i3 processor
    Windows 7 operating system
    4 GB RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT graphic card

According to me my hardware configuration is enough to run this game. While installing the Driver San Francisco game I didn’t get any error and game was installed successfully. when I launch the game at that time also it doesn’t throw any error but never start as well.

This is very frustrating for me. Please help me to run this game in my computer.

Some time by reinstalling the game also this kind of problem can get solved and that is why I would like to tell you that to uninstall the Driver San Francisco game from your system and after uninstalling the game you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after that you have to install the game in your computer and after installing the game check whether it makes any difference or not.

you have to also try to start the game by doing right click on the game launcher file and after that you have to select the run as administrator option. now after selecting the if your system prompt for the password then you have to enter the administrator password and after that see what happen.

you have to check in your computer whether you have installed graphic card drivers installed properly or not. because if the graphic card drivers is not installed or drivers are corrupted then you want be able to run Driver San Francisco game in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first uninstall the graphic card drivers from your completely and after uninstalling the graphic card drivers you have to restart the computer. now after rebooting the system you have to run the Ccleaner and after that install the graphic card drivers again and after installing the drives you will be able to start the game.

According to me you have to visit the official website of the Nvidia and after that you have to download the lates drivers for your Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT graphic card and after downloading the Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT graphic card drivers you have to first remove previously installed graphic card drivers from your computer.

after removing the old drivers you have to install the updated drivers in your computer and after installing that check whether your problem get solved or not.

if you need latest drivers for your Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT graphic card then you have click below

DOWNLOAD DRIVERS

After that you have to click on the download button and then you have to click on the agree and download button.

I have download updated drivers for my Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT graphic card and after downloading that drivers I have installed that in my computer and ater downloading that when I try to launch the game at that time it worked fine. thank you for helping me.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJesseS1 View Post
    Same for me guys,

I installed driver SF,

updated my Nvidia (GT240) drivers, but nothing happens after clicking the exe file
    Do one thing, uninstall the game from the default folder and try to install it o C:\ instead of Program Files, cause it seems that the Launcher doesn't like Program Files for some reason in the system. Check if that works for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by moodyat View Post
    I have tried everything here but i can't get the game to run. i click the icon and it starts loading but then nothing happens
    Can you tell us first of all like what is your computer specifications? What operating system have you installed in your pc? Which graphics card do you have and is it updated to the latest graphics driver? Does your computer specs meets with the game's minimum requirement? Have you tried reinstalling the game and checked whether it is working or not?

i have same problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by spider-man View Post
    i have same problem!!
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430m CPU
    4,00 GB
    64-bit

idea Re: Launching Driver San Francisco does nothing, game never starts

Hi there ,
    i had the same problem after i downloaded it ...
    but then i got a crack for it

1) Search Google for Driver San Francisco Crack only-PzL and download the file

2)open it with uTorrnet and complete the download

3)after download copy all the files in the folder and paste it in the installation folder(replace the originals)

4)now start the game it will work
    do try it...........sincerely sid

well , I got the solution right here I Installed the game and noticed that the game wont start its not an error or corrupted Operating system files , I believe its because the game isn t verified on windows 7 so what you have to is simply just move (cut) folder called "Driver San Francisco" you can find this folder at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft" where you instaled the game and paste directly in ""C:\"" and start the game have fun it worked for me