Thread: Unable to download Blades Of Time Demo

Unable to download Blades Of Time Demo

My friend suggested some great benefits of playing this game as this game has quite good intriguing and well-integrated time-manipulation mechanics to play with some interesting puzzles with good environmental diversity along with some vast assortment of enemy types. He played through this game and conveyed me to play some graceful movement leading to a good gameplay. So I just thought I would be one of them who have experienced this one. But was stucked on initial step only. So just tried downloading but when I click download demo steam freezes for a minute and then goes back to usual and no positive results. I think some of my friends are also of the same issue. So guys I am eager to play this game but finding no ways out.

Re: Unable to download Blades Of Time Demo

I've watched a few gameplay videos and this game looks really awesome. But , I too tried with demo download and was with same issues as discussed by the previous post. But its not developer fault but actually steam responsible for downloadable demo. So I tried with several tries but was with "FMOD not initialized correctly" . this was strange as I asked my friends regarding the same but was not able to solve yet. What could be specific reason behind this.

So guys I think you are missing something, as this demo is available on official site of steam and you are able to download the same , so initially, I found difficulty in downloading the demo version of steam but I after some minor researches, it came to my notice that you need to first of all download steam , you will be having options when you click on download. So it will be with two options which will state as if you are having steam or not. So you need to download steam first and then run your setup. You will be then with your demo download. Hope this helped.

So I just made some tries with Click and then client freezes >> client unfreezes >> nothing happens. The game has a number of Steam issues too, can't look at achievements, and it just shows on library page. as well, not ceratin I have the DLC after limited edition buy. But you are saying it correctly. you are right as I was missing steam and what a silly mistake I committed. I then downloaded steam , I require d administrative rights for that and later after downloading steam and installing , I was with my demo download. I liked this demo game and so thinking of buying the same.