Thread: Bunch of Heroes is not loading on Steam

Bunch of Heroes is not loading on Steam

As the title of this particular thread is saying which query I wanted to ask with the users of this particular forum. Well I have installed Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular game is not loading when I supposed to play on the Steam. I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or hardware of the computer. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bunch of Heroes is not loading on Steam

Which operating system do you running? What is tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the computer? Let me know if you have installed all the drivers and DirectX on the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers and DirectX on the computer? do you getting any error message while playing this particular game. provide the answers of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should verify the integrity of the game cache file. To do the same you have to use the following steps.
    You should load Steam and go for the Library section.
    Now you have to right click on game and go for Properties.
    You should click on the Local files and click on the Verify the integrity of game cache.
    Once you have done the same you should wait till the entire process gets completed.

In this particular situation you need to restart the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I wanted to tell you that you should try to launch the game as Administrator of the computer.
    To do the same you have to right click on the exe file of the game and you have to click on the Run as Administrator from the right click context menu.

In this particular situation I wanted to know whether you have installed any security software or Firewall installed on the computer. if so then very first thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you should disable the both the firewall and security software on the computer of yours. once you have done the same you have to see that there is any change in the situation. If the above mentioned issue is getting resolved then I recommend that you should configure the both the software.
    Second thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply perform port forwarding on the router of yours. Let me know if you are having any query on this particular matter.

Do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX and the graphic card drivers on the computer. if you have not done the same then I recommend that you can get the above mentioned software from the official website. Once you have done the same you need to restart the computer of your.

In order to get rid out from the above mentioned problem you have to reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

Well there could be bug issue with the game. So I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. In the bug report you should provide the information which has been associated with the issue which you are getting and the computer configuration of yours. the developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.