Thread: How can I turn off the sirens in Driver San Francisco?

How can I turn off the sirens in Driver San Francisco?

I loved the game very much but I want to know that how I can turn off the sirens in the game. I am not able to find any way to do that. Is there someone who can tell me about this?

Re: How can I turn off the sirens in Driver San Francisco?

It’s very easy to do that, you will just have to left click thumbstick and you will be able to turn that on and off from there.

My issue is bit different here. This game was installed on my laptop. I had not played this for long time. When I double clicked on the icon to launch the game it started and crashed on menu. I am unable to do anything. I tried a ton of various things to make it work but it failed. I am unable to understand why this game keeps on crashing. I do not have the setup so that I can re-install it. Each time it starts-up properly but on menu it crashing. It looks the game is freezing on launch and crash after a few minutes. What should I do to fix the problem.

It is essential that you must atleast have the setup. Through which you can re-install and fix the issue. Now there are few things you can do and if that does not work then you will have to find the download for the same. You can try locating new video driver for your system. You can find that on the official site of your motherboard manufacturer. Get the latest video drivers and then test back. If this also fails then right click on the game icon and choose properties. Go in the Compatibility mode. Choose a bit older version of operating system and then try to relaunch it.