Thread: Things should be patch in Bunch of Heroes

Things should be patch in Bunch of Heroes

I really love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. So I have downloaded and installed Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. in this particular game I have found that there are lots of things which should be patched by the developer of the game. let me know which things do you wanted to patch in the game.

Re: Things should be patch in Bunch of Heroes

After playing this particular game I have come to know about the Achievements Fotophobia. You should complete 1 mission without picking up the weapons in the game. they are seems to be duplicates and it supposed to trigger in the first mission without making many weapons when you are supposed to pick up in the game.

Well in this particular game I wanted to talk about the Achievement BFF. Triggers are supposed to be happen at the end of the first mission without wondering about the how you are supposed friendly fire you are supposed to doing.

Also there is trigger after competing with the first Cemetery mission rather than that of the third in Achievement Gravedigger. In Achievement Harvester I am getting triggers after completing the first farm level rather than that of the third farm level.

I have found really common issue with this particular game that is the players are supposed to crashing in the game. all the people are not supposed to rejoin and fresh lobby supposed to be created in the game. this particular game is also supposed to be quite jittery when you are playing the game on the computer of yours. rest of all the characters are working fine in the game.

There is lots of sensitivity of the mouse and it is making quite difficult to hit anything in the game. Zombies is quite avoid the special attack of the girls and it will be quite useless. Once you have used the special attack which are supposed to be shown from the cheerleaders are and you will regain the control of the character to search the zombies eating you in the game. it seems to be quite unfair when you are supposed to eaten in the game even in the situation you are not having the control on the character of yours.

You will not be able to state anything in the game when you are supposed to damage the enemy as well as when you are supposed to hitting the thing air in the game. leaving the big one who is supposed to bleed. Well damage numbers RPG style will be helpful to you quite greatly particularly in the situation when you are able to find out which weapon will be quite worth to use.

Also I have found that the point system is not sensible. I have played the six levels and I have found every time the person who have killed the most amount of the zombies and you will rescue the most amount of the cheerleaders and you will have the lowest score. According to me the point system should be of verbose.

I think in this particular game the developer of the game should provide tips for the players who are supposed to play the game first time.

There is no special character support in the game. also this particular game is seems to be launching at the bizarre resolution. As far as I know this particular game should be launched at the 800x600 or it should be launched at the 1360x768 native with 16:9 aspect ratio.

Well I have found that the Multiple typos in game dialogue and it seems to be written by someone who are supposed to speaks English as the secondary language. Also I am not happy with the weapons which are available in the game is not useful and I am looking to get the better weapon in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same and there will be lots of fun while using the same.