Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driver San Francisco Ubisoft Game Launcher.exe error at the start

Driver San Francisco Ubisoft Game Launcher.exe error at the start

I have recently downloaded Driver San Francisco game from the internet and after downloading the game I have installed it in my computer. after installing the game when I try to launch the game at that time I get Ubisoft Game Launcher.exe error. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Driver San Francisco Ubisoft Game Launcher.exe error at the start

According to me you should first try to launch the game by running the game launcher file as administrator and after trying that check whether you are still getting the Ubisoft Game Launcher.exe error or not. as far as I know you will not get the error while trying to launch the game as administrator.

well this game is recent release from the Ubisoft and I will also suggets you the same solution as above. first you have to right click on the game launcher file and after doing the right click on the game launcher file you have to select run as a administrator and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same error or not. if this trick does not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to run the game in your computer in compatibility mode and after running the game in the compatibility mode you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

to run this game in compatibility mode you have to follow this steps. First right click on the game launcher file and after doing right click on the game launcher file you have to click on the properties and after that you have to select the compatibility tab and then change the game compatibility tab and then check whether your problem will get solved or not.

sometimes this type of problem occurs because of the corrupt installation of the game and after that you have to first uninstall the Driver San Francisco game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart the game and after restarting the game you have to install the Driver San Francisco game in your computer and after installing this game you have to check whether this problem is coming or not.

Instead if reinstalling the game you have to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Ubisoft Game Launcher.exe in your computer. I am telling you this because you have mentioned in your problem that you are getting error regarding Ubisoft Game Launcher which means there is problem with the Ubisoft Game Launcher only. to solve this problem you have to first download the Ubisoft Game Launcher from the internet and after downloading the Ubisoft Game Launcher from the internet you have to uninstall the Ubisoft Game Launcher from your computer and after that restart the computer and then Install the it in your computer.

if you want to download the Ubisoft Game Launcher file then you can find it easily from the official website of the Ubisoft and after downloading the Ubisoft Game Launcher you have to install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by running the game as administrator and after that also I get the same issue and running the game in compatibility mode doesn’t help me to solve this issue. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the game and that idea doesn’t help me to fix this issue.

If anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know.

As you have said that after trying all the possible solution also you are facing the same problem with the Ubisoft Game Launcher then I think you have to contact the ubisoft support and tell then about this problem. Now after that they will give solution and then your problem will get solved.

Scortyl Guest

1) install game
    2) delete ubisoft game launcher in add or remove programs in control panel
    3)install ubisoft game launcher 255.exe crack (take skydrow crack)
    4)launch game from start panel in windows. game will update
    5) put all files of crack folder (named SKIDROW )in folder ubisoft game launcher here you can get crack:
    6) before launch game , do start , and search %LOCALAPPDATA%\Ubisoft Game launcher\ , you will see setting.yml .delete it.

this is from cracked game skidrow , possible this can help , so i put it here .
    Last edited by Scortyl; 24-11-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Scortyl Guest

here for ubisoft game launcher 255 :

take ubisoft game launcher 255.exe here :

when i try to open Driver game file..... it was not opening.... i had installed it 3 times....but same problem.....pls help me frnds....my pc confgurations
    2GB ram DDR3
    1GB graphic card DDR3
    Intel core 2 Duo
    32 bit , windows 7 home basic
    please help me...pls

when i try to open Driver game file..... it was not opening.... i had installed it 3 times....but same problem.....pls help me frnds....my pc confgurations
    2GB ram DDR3
    1GB graphic card DDR3
    Intel core 2 Duo
    please help me...pls
    Edit/Delete Message
    Did you got any error?? have you tried running the game in compatibility mode to find out if it is making any difference????

Quote Originally Posted by frankydhell View Post
    2GB ram DDR3
    1GB graphic card DDR3
    Intel core 2 Duo
    please help me...pls
    I have the same problem..pls help..

Quote Originally Posted by RadekzavCZE View Post
    I have the same problem..pls help..
    RadekzavCZE can you just let me know if you have come across any error during that?? have you tried running the game in compatibility mode?

Quote Originally Posted by BpnV View Post
    RadekzavCZE can you just let me know if you have come across any error during that?? have you tried running the game in compatibility mode?
    No errors, just loading icon next to the cursor which disappear after few seconds. I didn't try running in compatibility mode, but I will do.
    thx fpr help

Compatibility mode doesn't work too. But I wanted to say that, this happen only with any cracks. If I run the game without crack in offline mode it works, but after turning off it didn't save. In Documents there is a save, but in story mode there shows only new game option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast