Thread: Connection failed error message while playing Bunch of Heroes

Connection failed error message while playing Bunch of Heroes

Well I have installed Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue when I supposed to play this particular game on the computer of mine. Whenever I am trying to play I am getting Connection failed error message. If you are having the same problem then post the speculation of yours over here. also you should provide the information which will be useful to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Connection failed error message while playing Bunch of Heroes

To figure out the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.

Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer?
    Do you have installed any security software or firewall on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the matter.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that there could be an issue because you are at the restrictive router which is not allowing to connect. The server might be trying to connect with the both the computers but after couple of seconds might be failing to connect.

Well to resolve the issue of yours I recommend that you should simply redirect the UDP ports from the router to the computer of yours. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I think in this particular issue you need to do port forwarding with any of the port on the router which you are using currently.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the security software or Firewall which you have installed on the computer. What I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply disable the Firewall and the security software which you are using. if the issue is getting resolved then there was the issue with the above mentioned software. Now question is what to do? Well you should configure both software so that the issue which you have stated over here cannot persist any more. If you are having any query on this particular matter then feel free to ask about the same.

After going through the issue of yours I am suspecting that there is an issue with the router which you are using. you should simply reset the router and see whether you are able to get any difference in the situation.
    If there is no change in the situation after performing the Soft reset then I wanted to tell you that you should simply try update the firmware of the router. You can get the latest version of the firmware from the official website.

Well according to me you have to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you have to take care of the thing that is you should restart the computer after reinstalling the game.

There could be bug issue with the game and it is impossible to fix the bug issue on the public forum. however I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will fix the code from the game and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.