Thread: installing Driver San Francisco is asking for activation key

installing Driver San Francisco is asking for activation key

Hi friends I am trying to install Driver San Francisco game in my computer and when I try install the Driver San Francisco game at that time it asks for the activation key and when I enter the activation key after that installation gets failed. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: installing Driver San Francisco is asking for activation key

I have read your problem as you have said that you are facing problem while installing Driver San Francisco game in your computer after entering the activation key and I would like to tell you that first check whether you are entering correct key or not.

yes I will also suggest you the same if you are entering the wrong activation key then you will not able to install the game in your computer. you have to makes sure that if your activation contains “o” and “0” then you might be doing mistake there. first you have to identify that you are entering the correct character. Many time user do the mistake while entering number and letters like

G and 6
    Q and O
    B and 8

Main problem occurs when you enter O letter instead of number 0 (zero).
    All these silly mistakes causes this type of issue.

you have to also make sure that the activation key which you are trying is not used before.

if after checking all things also you are facing the same problem then you have to do clean start up of the computer and after that try to install the game from there and then check whether you are getting the same problem while installing the game or not.

if you don’t know about how to do the clean start up of the computer then you have to follow this steps. first you have to open the system configuration utility by typing msconfig in the start menu search box. now after opening the system configuration utility you have to disable all the services except Microsoft services and after that you have to click on the ok and then restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to try to install the game again and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

if after trying above solution also you are facing the same problem then you have to delete all the temporary file from the computer and after temporary files from the computer you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

Thank you for helping me after starting the computer after disabling the services in my system when I have tried to install the game at that time game installed properly. after installing the game it has started giving me problems. now whenever I try to play the game at that time it starts properly tell the game menu and after that game freezes for sometimes and sometimes my game crashes also.

now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

According to me you are facing this problem because of the graphic drivers and that is why I will suggest you to update the graphic drivers in your computer and after upgrading the graphic drivers you will not face any problem with the game. Try this trick and after that let me know what the result is.

if you are facing the same problem after upgrading the graphic drivers also then you have to update the direct X in your computer and after updating the Direct X in your computer you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. I am giving you this solution because I was also facing the same problem while playing games in my computer and after that I have downloaded the latest version of the Direct X in my computer and after downloading the latest version of the direct x and installing it in my computer when I have tried to play the game at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution.

I think instead if reinstalling the drivers and updating the Direct X in your computer you have to first try to play the Driver San Francisco game by changing the resolution and after changing the resolution check whether you are facing the same problem or not. you have to also change the graphics to lower setting and then see whether it makes any difference or not.