Thread: How to do game button configuration in Bunch of Heroes?

How to do game button configuration in Bunch of Heroes?

Well I have installed Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. I wanted to know something about the button configuration in the game. I mean is there any way to change the or re map the keyboard controls in the game. I let you know that I am not using any gamepad or Xbox 360 controller. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to do game button configuration in Bunch of Heroes?

As far as configuring the game control is concerned regarding this particular game Bunch of Heroes I wanted to tell you that there is no game menu which you can apply to change the keyboard bindings. But we can expect that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

Well according to me there is sense of strange when the developer of the game has not provided anything in the game which will allow to do custom controls in the game. I don’t whether there is anything like key remapper if so than I recommend that you should download and install the same with the game of yours so that you can use the same to get the custom controls in the game. but still we should wait for the any kind of the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

In this particular situation I wanted to know whether you have used the Xbox 360 Controller? If not yet then I recommend that you should simply get the Xbox 360 Controller and see whether it was useful to you or not.

I think the key remapper seems to be useless stuff for this particular game. I am not able to get the meaning of the installing the key remapper for this particular game only. Personally I am really upset with this particular game because there is no control customization in the game. Well according to me it will the biggest setback of this particular game and it will make an impact on the sales of this particular games. If there is nothing like key binding in the game then I am sure that there will be less amount of the sales in the game. let’s hope that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

Well you should contact the developer of the game to get the above mentioned thing. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release a patch which you can apply to fix the matter.