Thread: I am really bored of Driver San Francisco

I am really bored of Driver San Francisco

This is my personal opinion about this game. I have played the short lived story missions and once I was completed with that then I found myself really sick of the game. So what I did is just sold that one of my friends and then bought the DEAD ISLAND and I found that this game keeps me entertained for a long time. I am posting this over here to know that if there is someone else who is having the same experience with this game.

Re: I am really bored of Driver San Francisco

Sorry but I am completely disagree with your opinion but I am not bored with this game. I can do that all over again and can perform better than the previous one. There are a lot of thing that you can do and get master of this game.

The game modes are many, and all quite funny, with the only limit to unlock that level up, so they are not all open from the beginning. Again, there is a lot of substance, both online splitscreen. There is a little bit of everything, from racing behind a "hare", a real capture the flag, going for trips where you have to sweep vehicles off the road designated, or those to be cops and robbers chase. There were also races "smooth" with no authority, to enjoy the speed of the engine. All for a maximum of six to eight players. We are not therefore the parties to a multi-implemented to stretch the soup, but the added value of something very strong and well delineated, able to enhance even more the shift system and the vast map of San Francisco.

If you take it as a technical standpoint then you will find that the game is well done and there are certainly compromises with its sandbox nature but on balance the level of detail included in a very large map is satisfactory, although there are not exactly screaming textures of buildings and elements of the second floor. This is the best in the game from the frame rate except for sporadic cases on the 60 fps (while it is more volatile on split screen), in the rendering of cars, polygon-rich and have a damage system to be blessed with beauty and beautiful textures and good effects of reflections on the body. San Francisco is very alive and vibrant, with all the perfectly recognizable landmarks, and finally be recognized the high quality of computer graphics in movies.

I don’t know about others but I liked this game very much and I found hardy anyone who is giving negative reply for this game.

I found that the Driver: San Francisco is a nice surprise, is a pleasant breath of fresh air for the genre car. The shift disrupts habits but it works very well, both as single and multiplayer, applied to very varied and original missions coming to the end that only lend certain repetitiveness to the side and can configure in excessive difficulties that sometimes borders on frustration. Nevertheless, there are additional problems, such as excessive weight of the cars, bad traffic and in the midst of an artificial intelligence that tends to fall asleep when taking our place during the shift.

Shift work disrupts in the great and positive way in which race plays. Graphically, it is well done with a plus of 60 fps with a few occasional drops. The missions are many, funny, original and very different.

I liked racing game and specially the car games. There are hardly any racing game that I do not like. So I am with the support of this game.

There were additionally races "smooth" with no power to revel in the speed of the motor. This is for a greatest of six to eight players. We are not thusly the gatherings to a multi-actualized to extend the soup, but the united esteem of something absolutely unyielding and decently portrayed

The first phases of history (which tells a ridiculous adventure-based terrorism and obvious fiction police) allow you to become familiar with the bizarre power available, with the same Tanner committed to experiment more or less absurd in an attempt to better understand the nature of the shift. After a mission, however, things take a definite direction, putting the player in the face of increasingly articulated in situations where the use of shift becomes crucial.