Thread: Unable to see character models and Gamepads don’t work in bunch of heroes

Unable to see character models and Gamepads don’t work in bunch of heroes

in my computer I have recently installed bunch of heroes game and game is very nice and I like it when I have watch the video. after installing the bunch of heroes game when I tried to play the game in my computer at that time I cannot see the player models bit I can see the other things like map and when I fire at that time bullets also appears. What should I do to solve this graphic problem?

I have USB gamepads and when i connect it with my computer at that time I am not able to play the game by using the gamepads.

Re: Unable to see character models and Gamepads don’t work in bunch of heroes

as you have said in your problem that you are not able to play the gem with the help of gamepads and that is why I will first tell you that connect your USB gamepads with different USB ports and after that you have to check whether you are able to play the game or not.

First check whether you are able to play other game with the help of the gamepads or not. If you are able to play other games with the help of the gamepads then I think you have to first open the bunch of heroes game and after that check whether all the settings are proper or not. if you are facing the same problem with other games also then you have to make sure that your gamepads is working properly. Connect your gamepad with different system and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

if you are facing the same problem with this game only then you have to first open the game and after opening the game you have to go to the setting and then you have to select the controller setting. after that you have to see whether any option is there to switch controller from keyboard to gamepad. if you get the option then you have to change it gamepad and after that you have to save that setting. now after that you will be able to play the game by using gamepads.

if you are not able to use the gamepads with bunch of heroes game and with other games you are able to use the gamepads then probably this game may be support the gamepads which you are trying. first make sure that the gamepad which you are trying is supported by bunch of heroes game or not. if it is not supported then you will nt be able to play it with gamepads.

May in future updates of the game you will be able to use the gamepads with this game.

I have searched on the internet regarding gamepads issue and after that I have come to know that currently bunch of heroes is not supporting Playstation-compatible controllers. only Xbox 360 compatible controllers work fine with this game.

as far as your player models disappearance problem concern then first I will suggest you to try to play the game by changing the resolution and after changing the resolution you have to start the bunch of heroes game again and after starting the game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Sometimes by changing the game resolution of the game this type of the problem can get solved.

Well if you have already tried to solve this problem by changing the game resolution and after that also if you are getting the same problem then you have to first go to the game setting and after that you have to select the graphic setting and after selecting the graphic setting you have to set some the graphic setting from high to medium or low and after that you have to play the game again and after that check whether you are able to play the game properly or not.

if after trying above solution also same problem occurs then you have to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the bunch of heroes game in your computer and after reinstalling the bunch of heroes game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know your problem might get solved after reinstalling the bunch of heroes game.

Try above tricks and then check what the situation is.

Thank you for helping me and after coming to know that currently some of the game controllers are not supported by the game disappointed me. I hope bunch of heroes game will support other game controllers in next updates.

after that I have tried to solve the player models disappearance problem by changing the game resolution and after changing the game resolution also I was also facing the same problem. after that have also change the graphic setting in my computer and after that also same problem occurred.

Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

According to me by reinstalling the graphic drivers problem can get resolved. I am not sure but you should try this solution. first you have to uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after that install the graphic drivers again and the check whet the resolute is.

you have to go to the official website of the graphic card manufacturer which you are using in your computer and after that you have to check whether there is any graphic drivers update available or not. if you find any updates available then download it in your computer and then uninstall previously installed drivers from your computer and then restart the computer and after that install the updated drivers in your computer and after that check whether problem get solved or not.

if you are using the old version of the direct X in your computer then I think this the main reason for this problem and to fix that you have to download the latest Direct X from the internet and after that install it in your computer and after that you will not face the player models disappearance problem with this game.

Thank you for helping me. after looking at your givens suggestion I have downloaded updated graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading the updated graphic card drivers I have installed that in my computer and after that when I start the game at that time I didn’t face player models disappearance problem. thank you for helping me.