Thread: Bunch of Heroes lagging

Bunch of Heroes lagging

Well I have installed Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. after playing this particular game for the couple of hours . I have found that this particular game is seems to be freezing. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bunch of Heroes lagging

To figure out the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is the computer configuration of the computer is meeting the minimum hardware requirement for the game? Do you have installed latest version of the DirectX as well as Graphic card drivers on the computer?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that this particular game is using the P2P networking which means there is no central servers associated which supposed to manage the connection. So the entire lag thing is dependent on the internet connection which you are using. if you are having 50ms with the player who are hosting the game then all the people will feel the lag and there will not be any additional lags which has been created by the game itself on the any of the other server.

I let you know that I have tested the game with the slow internet connection and it is lag up to 1000ms. If you wanted to see amount of lag time in the millisecond than I recommend that you should press F11 from the keyboard.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card drivers issue. so you should reinstall the same and see whether it is working or not. if there is no change in the situation than you might need to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers. you should simply reboot the computer of yours once you have installed the drivers.

Well I think you need to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website.

There are chances that the some of the game files might be corrupted due to some unknown reason. So now you will think what to do? Well you should simply download and reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

Well I am really suspecting that there is a bug issue associated with the game which you are talking about. Now question is how to fix the bug? To fix the bug you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug repot to them. The developer of the game will look into the code of the game and they will release the patch once they have fixed the bug from the code of the game.