Thread: Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 game worth buying it or not.

Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 game worth buying it or not.

After seeing the videos uploaded on the YouTube of the RW3 m really looking out of buying this one . As I have not played its earlier version of RW so I don’t have much idea about its existing version . I want to know is it worth buying this game or not . if yes then what are minimum system requirements for the Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012.

Re: Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 game worth buying it or not.

Actually I have played previous version of game it was nice but not too good I can say. As they have launched its next version there must be some new features introduced it must be good, but don’t know I didn’t like this game much.

I don’t agree so what my friend has mentioned about the game …. But it also depends on what types of games you are interested in. RW3 is a game for those who wanna have a ride in a front seat .

Have played the previous versions of RW…it was awesum experiencing different trains . This latest version has a new Trains line called Content Manager Plus. This new feature that lets players easily access files and help to download new content from the Download Station which has over 50,000 assets . I think you should go for it. its worth buying it.

What are minimum system requirements for this game coz I don’t know whether it may match to my system requirements or not. My system consist of
    • Processor: Core i3 3.4 GHz, Intel
    • RAM (Memory) : 2 GB
    • Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870… is this perfect for playing RW3 or I have to upgrade it.

According to the system you mentioning is quiet good, no doubt that RW3 sim can be installed easily in the system .you can enjoy this game Minimum system requirements for RW3 is
    1. Intel CPU - Pentium 4 2.8GHz / AMD CPU - Athlon XP 2800+ Nvidia
    2. GFX Card GeForce 315 512MB GFX Card - Radeon HD 2600 XT
    3. RAM (Memory) - 2 GB
    4. Hard Disk Space - 6 GB
    5. Direct X- 9

Friends I have played RW2 a lot . After seeing new features in rail works 3 I don’t think there is any graphics improvements. RW3 looks basically the same as it does in Railworks 2. Speed Trees introduced and saw the videos I don’t think so it has really impressed me. While the tracks in some of the location where I stay is pretty much in the hill but here when I saw some if those tracks on videos they are leveled , but can understand this issues . The best thing they introduced Multiple‐source dynamic lighting: allows streetlights & headlights to illuminate the ground and nearby objects , Extended terrain draw distance and terrain shadows , new Train locomotives and more feature .. I would suggest to buying one is worth it ..you will have different experience playing it.