Thread: The trailblazing spoilers in Driver San Francisco

The trailblazing spoilers in Driver San Francisco

I have seen the demo of this game called "Driver San Francisco" and by now i am just disappointed with the guys who are just playing trailblazing in order to ram into everyone else they just don't care for the points as well.I just hate them when they just shift in to big devastating truck and then try to ram others i know that this the play of the game but they are just spoiling it for every one else.How many of you agree on this?

Re: The trailblazing spoilers in Driver San Francisco

I think that they just find playing trailblazer a lot of fun and they just keep trying for other vehicles i think we just have to give them some kind of competition we can do that very well by just spwaning in to big trucks and then fight for points because i find the trucks good in order to get points as they are just hard to push around but even you might then accidentally ram people as well but by now it is just a demo so don think about it

I personally like to get in to into a big tractor or the fire truck and then trying my best to ram the Trailblazer car i just find it a lot of fun and when 'bulletproof' trailblazer crashes the big rig they just go on two wheels i really like this part of the game but even i find it a bit irritating when people just don't even try go for the objectives in multiplayer rather They just love to have a free roam but lastly even it is the part of the game so i don't actually mind it that much.

I really don't find it annoying or crappy because i have noticed that The delorean just wide only for one car in order to fit behind and as there are 7 to 8 guys who all are just struggling to get into it so it is natural.No one will think of getting in a Queue and then just wait for the spot to get open Or say by sending a message to the other guy and please them to move so and give you a turn.I really don't think there is a way to avoid this unless other guys have their own trail.So i will say i like the way it is.

Even i feel that the situation is very obvious and there is any way to get it work right as it is all part of the game so no one has to worry more about it as it is just a demo by now and even i personally find it a bit enjoying and getting used to the situation rather then getting irritated with this.