Thread: Unsummon Dwarf Slayer in Warstorm Game

Unsummon Dwarf Slayer in Warstorm Game

Is it me or is that all damage Unsummon dwarf hero with bows dominated the most absurd thing ever? Come one that artifact is absurd. 3 attack and archery? Archery is double dmg and then get the equivalent of 5 to 6 March dmg total dmg 12 dmg double arches that, no unit in the game has that high levels of health, especially flying, why the excess? Give me a murderer or a dwarf unit spells bad taste and I am the only one who complains about the dwarves.

Re: Unsummon Dwarf Slayer in Warstorm Game

Spam Icebolt with lots of white dragons, hunters of giant ice armor, energy drain, or whatever device the destroyer who do not have mixed with various squads. It's fast and it's annoying but not the only degenerate deck out there that people are using! It bothers me personally dragons, and another thing to consider with each deck to make and is a combination of equipment that has no ability at all to build. My personal opinion is that, in general, there are too many spam squads available to build, which are hard counters to a lot of cover types. None of them are difficult to counter if you know what you're playing against.

I do not know about yall, but the game is always faster than me with these guys well. So to say that choosing my desk covered, I'm lost at a different cover, because my wedges covered against adversaries in front of my counter. Is random quick match for the planning of the covers against the absurd and silly. We can play theory craft all day, but in the end if a game of cards at random does not give at least one victory. They are doing something wrong, and I mean against these platforms .. I have investigated other strategies, but even as a level 87 that does not have most of the cards we're talking about anyway, I just "donated" some money in the game and make my day every day for more than a year ... random is random, I guess

Why Matador? If these dwarf bows are too big for then just use giant murderer. Or destroy the artifacts on their own or unsumming antimagicstorm or something similar, or freezes, pump their own units up to 5 attacks, the use tasting encourage use much armor of ice, dwarfens same trap.