Thread: Stuck on the loading screen in Warstorm Game

Stuck on the loading screen in Warstorm Game

Anyone have any idea about this? I don’t know why this is happening with me. Anybody else stuck on the loading screen, or getting the error message every time they try to run a battle?

Re: Stuck on the loading screen in Warstorm Game

It seems like their servers are down, good luck anyone over noticing and actually doing their jobs. I went through their Terms of Service again this morning to see if there was any guarantee to the user that Zynga would do their due diligence to provide a working product. The last clause is close but nowhere could I find anything to say that Zynga would actually attempt to provide a working product. While that sounds like they cleverly left that out it could be a means of leverage for the user since there is some expectation by us to have a working and functioning product. To not provide this might give us grounds (albeit perhaps a long shot) to pursue some kind of legal recourse to fix our beloved Warstorm!

My friend has the similar trouble: he cannot start the game: it always gives the error message. I send him a request for card, I received the card, but he could not go beyond the loading screen. I even tried to access it from my laptop, but in vain. The strange think is that my account is still running, but my neighbors are not loading? Any suggestions what is going on?

It’s now been 1o hours since I tried to get on this morning and it’s still down. I really don’t mind that so much as no word from Zynga explaining what is going on. There was a special on the news about Zynga and the amount of money they make in a year. I enjoy their games, but I really think they need to invest more in customer service and keeping their customer base intact. If they fixing the game or adding content then bravo Zynga, but at least tell us that the game is under maintenance. If there is a glitch that you are trying to figure out please tell us that. Keeping your customers informed makes customers happy and is just common sense. It’s better than all of us trying to guess what the issue is or simply moving on to other games. I sent a message to the moderators this morning because I wanted something posted. No word back yet.

Just having a pop up that says sorry for the inconvenience, close your browser and restart your game (which doesn’t work) makes things worse. if i didn’t already know that this message "WarstormTransactions::InitTransaction Request Failed.

Didn’t work all yesterday, then I have on briefly around 1am before it broke again. (Got my 5 WS cash end-of-week bonus, bought an awesome mercenary pack, I hope it doesn't mess up and lose those cards on me!) Good to see I'm not the only one though, I was wondering if it was me upgrading to Firefox 4 that had done it, or something. I was kind of hoping that they were updating the game, but in the brief window I was actually able to log on for.

I don’t see anything new and I don’t think any bugs were fixed, but we will see. i DO see that it loads slower from their server. I used to get bursts of data when loading the game between 40k and 150k. i loaded it up 3 times today at different times all bursts were between 3k and 15k. So it looks like they bottle-necked their sever.

It looked like all they had done was remove the "Cards" tab (so the only way to view your collection was to go Squads->view your collection button) and deleted my inactive friends' accounts (which was most of 'em).