Thread: PC version will support the G25/27 steering wheels in Driver San Francisco

PC version will support the G25/27 steering wheels in Driver San Francisco

Anyone have any idea about this? Has anybody seen or heard if the PC version will support the G25/27 steering wheels? I really want to know about this. So please if anyone found anything about this than please share.

Re: PC version will support the G25/27 steering wheels in Driver San Francisco

There has not been any cite of support for a steering wheel up till now, so don't dig up your hopes up. I would think that would be a great selling point and they would proclaim that at once.

Given that there is a point of view for the first time in Dash; steering wheel would be a good option to include. I know that additional programming is required to perfect, though, so maybe that's why they excluded. A vehicle wheel of an actual life requires "serious work firm to make the whole thing stunt drivers do, so why cannot translate a game.

I am a great Simulation / very similar to the true fan of car racing game of life. I've been playing a simulation called Live for Speed around 4-5 years with a wheel and I mainly do many drift here and I mean, turn the wheel, push clutch, shift gears and I tired at all somewhat just a little sweaty. G25 and G27 I have two-wheel racing and I thought that this is the first time management game so realistic, more than 140 real-life cars and I was hoping to play this game so bad with a wheel. I mean, would not it be more heroic and realistic utilize H Shifter, clutch and 900 degree rotation during the game. Why not just have the ability to play hardcore and others not, let them play with keyboard or gamepad if you think it's more fun?

This game is the right to play with a steering wheel and a lot of people out there with FFB steer wheels are considering buying this game if you have the support of the wheel. I would say it matters nothing more than people think out there with the wheels and those who are addicted to play cars / racing games more realistic / hardcore that is possible.

Without the support of the steering wheel I will not purchase this game. This is a driving game! I played a driver with a steering wheel and it worked well. Now they say that "we have the similar physics as a driver," but in the same sentence they say that "the player would not be able to handle the game with a wheel." function of change could be a bit tricky, but almost all-wheel D-PAD IS RACING! As long as you do not change your mind I will not buy this game. (And I hear this from someone who has almost every game of the driver, even the game boy color.)

I need wheel support too, I just play driving games which have wheel support, I got a Logitech G27, I would not at all play a racing game using keyboard or a gamepad while I can play games using the wheel.

Forgot to support the best of the wheel, Logitech G27. Glad I did not buy the game. But wait, is not the only game you're wrong, I've heard from internal sources Might and Magic 5 will be poor compared to the old ones in the series. It is easier to pirate their games to play a purchased copy, most people are upset with their stupid DRM, but I guess they are too proud to see it. But whatever, it will be your fate, I just feel bad for my friend who works for you.