Thread: Attribute of character in Bunch of Heroes

Attribute of character in Bunch of Heroes

I have recently by the Bunch of Heroes for my PC, I liked the game, while playing the game I have noticed that the Attribute for the character in this game are almost same, is there any dissimilarity in their style or the Attribute for the character in these Bunch of Heroes, if you guys know there description, then please let me know that.

Re: Attribute of character in Bunch of Heroes

There are the variations in the fighting style, the way they fight or act is totally different. There are no similarities in the style of the characters. There speed is also different there are the speed matters in them. And also they have their own attribute which is unique to all the player of the Bunch of Heroes.

The characters are set for the aim for destroying the alien’s attacks on the earth, so the heroes stand against that, so they all the four characters have their way of tackle the aliens. They have their own ability to jump, act, fought, shot, they even have the different weapon as there weapon. You can take any one out of Agent Liu, Jared Joe, El Comandante or else Captain Smith for fighting against them. There are the changes in the collection on the weapons by which they are fighting the collection of the weapons’ include flame throwers, rail guns and gravity bombs. So we can take any one out of four and played to improve the skill for the player.

The main aim of this game is to survive the round and have play as much better we can, with the help of an enormous arsenal of weapon. You are able to increases the level of the character attributes, and increase the top super powers. However the way of fighting style and the movement are different for each character.

The main attributes for all the four character in the Bunch of Heroes is to kill the enemy, we can select any among those four and play with them to kill the enemy. There are the various weapons for each of the level and also the player has their own weapon also by using these different weapons we have to accomplish the game level. Each of the character have their own feature which is unique to them, their style for using the special power is somewhat different from each other.