Thread: Monaco Police car in Driver San Francisco

Monaco Police car in Driver San Francisco

I have purchased the Driver San Francisco for my Xbox 360; I like to play that very much. One of my friends told me about the mystery of Monaco Police car in this Game. So I have try to find that in spite of doing so many thing I’m can’t able to finds that, is there any such car is available in the Driver San Francisco. If there then where I get that car, and what are the advantage and disadvantage I have to face if I use that car. If you guys have any information about that then please suggest me.

Re: Monaco Police car in Driver San Francisco

According to my experience I have seen that it is easy to buy the garbage truck easily for the use. But however it is not possible to buy the Monaco Police car which is private or may it is not there. Even I have not also found that type of car in the Driver San Francisco. But there are the cars which is better to use and drive then why you are looking for that one.

There are so many of the cars in Driver San Francisco. And also there is the another car name as 'ASYM desanne' which I think that it is unlicensed and also we are not have the right to buy that one also. This car is seen at the Jericho smash at the intro of the game.

The answer for your query is NO, since no bodies have seen that kind of car use by any of the player. There is no possibility to get that car because they are the car which is unlicensed. So why don’t you try for getting those car which is licensed, because I’m using only the paddy wagon which is licensed. This game have the list of the cars available in the garages which can be buy easily and they also have that much of feature that it’s enough to play the game. But for that you have to buy them from the Garage. The garage cars are all licensed.

That’s the real interesting part of the game that it don’t allow to buy some of the car even we have seen them at the introduction. The Monaco Car is all for the challenges to get them with but however they are not buy or playable by that car. And else what I can say that these are the waste of effort to try for getting that Monaco Police car, from the garage. However there is other police vehicles also present and seen in this game for example paddy wagon is that kind of the car and the best of that is it is licensed. And easily get from the garage for riding.

According to the game rule each and every area has own certain police car, that have made for patrolling the area , but however I have seen none of them are available for that or ANY cop cars appears anywhere, only th3e car I have seen Is 'ASYM DESANNE', and also that Dodge Monaco. However there is the ‘Dodge’ which can be easily unlocked from the garage. And also that kind of garage is well modified and good in looking. And also my assumed is that may be the Dodge is only the Monaco police car. And for that you have to win the matches and have to play to the game to the last.