Thread: Emissary to the elves in Warstorm Game

Emissary to the elves in Warstorm Game

I am here finding some information or some sort of guide for Emissary to the elves. I thought it might assist even 1 person and it just confers a little of what to anticipate in every mission, size of the aquads, content, faction and so on. So please if anyone found any information about this than provide me.

Re: Emissary to the elves in Warstorm Game

Here I found some mission for you, which help you in Emissary to the elves. I wish this will useful for you.

Mission 1: The Bone Harvesters 2s undead
    Mission 2: Dragon's Graveyard 2s undead
    Mission 3: Red Tide Scouts 2s Orcs
    Mission 4: Warriors of the Waste 3s Orcs
    Mission 5: Followers of a New God: 2s Orcs
    Mission 6: Orcish Missionaries 2s Orcs
    Mission 7: Vistav Cultists 3s Orc
    Mission 8: Hostile Warders 2s Elf
    Mission 9: Vistav Assault 2s Orcs
    Mission 10: The Savage Horde 4s Orcs

In fact, all the orcs orcblades walk only asking to be picked up and turned into squads, at least when fighting orcs.

Each time I see Orcslayers Anden Campaign Elves I cannot assist thinking if it truly works very well. OK, orcs are murderers, but infantry and not as burly. Does not take much to lower them, and they are useless in the first 2 missions of the campaign. I have not even thought of using for the campaign of the Elves, because I never had trouble winning the missions with any combination of the bands I've used. Each mission has about 20 laps to win, and that is almost as fast as you can get, I think. It is one of the easiest, if not easier, to win campaigns.

Anden orcblades are immense but lacking a little additional hp they get 1 hit from Orc archers.

Something that just happens or just take longer. Never be lost with full squads of murderer’s orcs and delay, you won. Yes, infantry and do have short-lived, but that entire one takes as a great hero of the war reg 08.02 BREW. When you do three times a day (do not recommend doing more than that you get no exp). It's just faster. As for the two first, that's what it is for Cerebrus. Lately I've been using the orcs to fight to get through the realization Orc.

I use a combination of the living dead (mostly animated) and for every battle Orc Squad 2: Stitch with more or less Undead Trolls are invincible by squads of the campaign, and even when all the attacks undermined still near impenetrable walls (and the triumphant Melgor can beat up your attack value again). Also I have more than a few cards to retaliate (bone and ambushes Chainers Red Tide). By 3 I usually add another team undead. And the last battle that always fight with my current favorite 4 (the Demon 2, an elf, a combination of orcs). I never lose. The battles are a bit more fun this way, but that's just my opinion.

True but not everybody has a full squad of anden Orc blades therefore I suggest the additional hp. it’s a WIP but approximately all the little campaigns are done.