Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Split Screen for Driver San Francisco in PC version

Video Games

Old 25-09-2011

Split Screen for Driver San Francisco in PC version

Recently i have buy the Driver San Francisco game for my PC, I have try several time to make the screen split in that but I am not able to do that, also I have searched for the various site to get the more information about the PC version for the Driver San Francisco Screen output , but not get that much of sufficient knowledge, so I am very much confused about this and I want to know more about this, so if anyone have any idea then please do the need full reply for my query. If anybody can help I will be very pleased.

Old 25-09-2011

Re: Split Screen for Driver San Francisco in PC version

Although the Console version for Driver San Francisco game have this feature of Split Screen, but there are the many game which have this feature for the Split Screen for the Console Game. But this is not in case for that they also have this feature for the PC version also.
Old 25-09-2011

According to me it is pretty hard to make all the game for the PC version to be the Split Screening. However it is found that Console's are friendlier to the users and also with the advanced feature for accessibility make it. However I know that this is still to release the Split Screen feature for this game.
Old 28-09-2011

These Split Screen feature is presented in the Driver San Francisco game for it console version, and also you can find many of the games in the market that supports the Split Screen feature. And also it not that much possible to create all game as the Split Screen game, that will increase the price and maintains for the game. And also it gives more loads to the Graphics that leads to the graphical issue while playing the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,