Thread: How to get over the Alcatraz Island in Driver San Francisco.

How to get over the Alcatraz Island in Driver San Francisco.

Recently I was trying to get over the Alcatraz Island, for that I have try several thing and several tricks but fails to get there , I have asked my friends about that but they are also fail to get to the Alcatraz Island. I have also visited several site to get the solution for that but however I don’t get the solution, so if you guys know the way or some trick to get to the Alcatraz Island in Driver San Francisco. Then please do the needful help. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: How to get over the Alcatraz Island in Driver San Francisco.

When you are near by the water of that stage then you have to do this steps to get over the Alcatraz Island, for that you have to move your hands similar to that for that of swimming motion and you will see that you are slowly slowly move across to the Alcatraz Island.

There is the bridge by that you can come to the Alcatraz Island, by using that bridge you have to move. That the simple way to be there. But for that you have to know more much about that bridge. But if you try with the aim of finishing the game then there are the chances to for the dock to open at the teleport at the end of the level.

As to get over the Alcatraz Island, there is only one simple process to be there is that, you first have to reach to the Airport for the flight. And then you have to catch the flight for Newcastle, this is same have to do as we are doing for the D1. There you are going to asked for the NPC marked, a know you are cable of getting to the Alcatraz.

Once I was also trapped and confused about how to reach to the Alcatraz Island, but finally I have reach over there because as I have reach near the water in that stage I have try to swim slowly and forcing to the forward direction and within the motion of the swimming I found that I have slowly reached over there.