Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon unable to connect with the server (12002)

TrackMania 2 Canyon unable to connect with the server (12002)

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the connecting of the TrackMania 2 Canyon with the online server. I am unable to connect as I am not able to login into the accounts of mine of the TrackMania 2 Canyon. So I want to ask that is the same problem is been faced some of the others users and also have not able to connect the server. If you people have any solution for this problem then please tell me so that I can solve the problem and able to work it and also able to play the game. The suggestion made by you people would be helpful to me. Thank you.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon unable to connect with the server (12002)

I am also having the same problem, and I am unable to fine the solution for the problem, and I was not able to get any sort of the solution for the problem. I think it is same problem everyone is getting it.

I was also have the same issue which you are having it and also I have searched on the internet for the solution to solve the problem but I was unable to get any sort of the information to solve the problem and also I was not able to get any good information that what is the reason of such problem, as I was searching the internet I came across on a site which was discussing the issue related to the game, so have a look over there and found that the this problem is due to when the site is under maintenance or the website is been having some sort of the changes, so the user are unable to connect the game and also the user have to wait for some period of time and get it fixed.

I also agree with the above user, I have also read an article which was saying the same thing which the above user have mentioned in the post, so I would suggest to wait for the server to get it proper and then you can try to play the game online.

This is common issue which is mostly happen with the user as they are trying to connect to the server and they are getting the error and also unable to login to the server to enjoy the game. This is the problem as the server is gone under the maintenance and also if the company is try to bring some sort of the changes on the server and also you might to wait for the server to start again and then you can try the game and also you will enjoy the game as you connect to the server and you will be able to play the game as you play earlier and also you might some of the extra features which you have added in the online of the game. It is better for you to wait for the game and then you can have a hand on the game and you will able to have the fun with the others.

That is the error which is shown up when the server is under-maintenance and you have to wait for the server to get worked and get it working for the user to play the game.