Thread: Console Commands for Two Worlds II

Console Commands for Two Worlds II

I am playing the Two Worlds II in my computer this is very much good to play this, however I have heard something about the creation for the NPC with console. However I know that the commands CREATE works, but I don’t know the name for NPC which must have to follow the command CREATE, so whatever the command is used for the creation. I don’t have that much of knowledge about this and I want to know more about this, so if you guys have any information about these then please help me out.

Re: Console Commands for Two Worlds II

As per my knowledge I have some information for creating the guards that you should try to create by writing this inside the console of the game, the list is as follow:
    CREATE BANDIT
    CREATE WOLF
    CREATE HORSE_01(02 03 04)
    CREATE SKELETON_01(02 03 04 05)
    CREATE NECRIS

There is some basic that you have to know about the console for the Console Commands for Two Worlds II, first of all the console allow us to change the feature of the game. So if you want to enter the console then you have to press the “tilde” ~ button. You have other option to use the console for the Xbox 360. So in order to use the console in Xbox 360, you have to press the LB and RB simultaneously and then press the “A” button. After pressing this you will see the small text box will be appear at the screen. That screen is the console window for the Xbox 360. You can make the use of that window to input text into it, use “X” to bring up the keyboard. And also one important thing is that the console windows feature is only visible to the single player only. If you are playing multiplayer game then you don’t get the console window for the use.

There is also the feature for the user to function with the console command for the Two Worlds II. So for that you have to call the console first, by pressing the default “ENTER KEY” from your keyboard. So you can use the key combination including this,
    • TWOWORLDSCHEATS: this command is used for the getting access to use the cheats for the Two worlds II
    • Graph.drawhero : This command is used to hide or show your hero, you can use either 1 or 0 for this command .
    • Engine.SSAOForceOff: this command is used for disabling and enabling the shadow of the object.
    • GOD: This is to enable the on and off the selection and also to get the maximum selection in the loot, this command also boost the skill to the max value.

If you want to make your player Immortal then you have to on the Command ‘IMMORTAL’ to be on the Command prompt. If you wish to set the strength of the player then you can make the use of command “SetStrength “. And if you want to boost you experience point then you can use the command AddExperiencePoints followed by the number you want to add to the level of the experience.

As per I have used the command CREATE to add the object at the place where ever I want to add but you have to used the item code follow by this command to add the item. And if you want to span that item you have placed on the ground then use the command ‘ec.GetCreateString ‘ this command display the string require to span. Beside this I also used the command such as ‘KILL’ for killing the target enemy. And if I wish to not get attack by the enemy then I used the command “player.invisibleforenemies”. And also some time I make the character to move with the super speed then I use the command “hero.move.fastrunspeed”.

There are the commands used to adjust the zooming feature for this Two Worlds II, so I have known some of these command which help you to play with the zoom. The first command you can make the use for changing the minimum camera distance from the hero when it is talking or discussing something. I used this when I see the hero weapon is shattered this all can be done by using the command “cam.zoom.min and cam.talk.zoom.min”. I also used the command “cam.fight.zoom, cam.under.zoom“whenever they are needed.

“Engine.UseDynamicLighting 0” or 1” This command is used to change the lighting in the game. This command required engine restart. After changing the value you have to press the start. And wait for the while and after that you will find that the shadows to work properly. The other command is “Engine.TrueWaterRef 1” or 0” this is used to toggled from reflection of the water.