Thread: Graphics tuning manual for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Graphics tuning manual for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

Actually i got this game called "Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress" and i just wanted to have a manual for tuning the graphics because i think i am not getting the desired graphic for this game.Any help regarding this will be appreciated

Re: Graphics tuning manual for Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress

I have a very simple steps fro graphics-tuning what all you have to do is just create a folder and name it as "parameters" in your install directory eg ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Reality Pump\Two Worlds II\Parameters\") and then rename your txt-file to "autoexecGame2.con" and then just put it in the parameters folder eg ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Reality Pump\Two Worlds II\Parameters\autoexecGame2.con") but if at all the game is getting problem to read the autoexecgame2.con file then just open the "autoexecGame2.con" with notepad and then just save it with a *.txt extension and change the encoding to Unicode.Hope that was helpful.

You can also do it manually by entering some console commands as the test console can be opened by just pressing the ^ key and the all those commands can scripted down in a simple txt file which can be later called with a single command but you have top make sure that you save the directly within the TW2 install directory an in order to call it for eg name the file as "start.txt" and call it by entering @start.txt in the console and i will also like ti inform yu that You might need to call it once when you start up Two Worlds 2 and then It just remains in memory for your saves and reloads till the time you quit.

Actually i just wanted to know that does it require to add file with lines in order to get the Anti-Aliasaing on because what i have found in the info topic is that we can enable the Anti-Aliasaing on as well but the link i am getting is in some other language and i am not able to understand it.Is there any solution for this any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

You can very well achieve better anti-aliasing with "Nvidia Inspector" and after you install it you can just go to the profile of the 2 world and then just press the fifth icon in order to add a program to the preset and then browse the TwoWorlds2.exe and add it and further to make the "Antialiasing compatibility" just put "0x000012C4" and then make the changes respectively,So just try it out in order to see if it is helpful for you as well

I have tried your solution and i have already made a folder naming it "Parameters" in installation directory and I have placed the autoexecGame2.con into the Parameters folder as well and i have made sure that the file is saved as Unicode but still the settings are not appearing to be loaded whenever i am playing the game.I am not willing to enter each line of text every time when I play the game.I have also tried using the @ command but then it says that the file could not be opened.Is there any one having a idea about it and can help me out.

As far as i know if you are not able to load the file manually using the using the @ command than i think that the file might not be readable by the system so you can just try saving it in this way "@Parameters\autoexecgame2.con" and now if you get a message saying "file successfully loaded" then the formatting and the codepage are correct but i will like to inform you that the TXT or CON does not make any difference when you enter them @ command.Just try it out.