Thread: Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress doesn't start on Mac

Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress doesn't start on Mac

I have just install the Two Worlds II, on my Mac OS, After installation when I try to start the game the game doesn’t start I have try many thing to start the game but fail to start, so for this issue I have searched many links and sites but not get the Exact Answer for that, so I’m very much upset so if you have any suggestion about this issue then please suggest me. Your ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress doesn't start on Mac

May those problems occur if your hardware is not sufficient to start or to load the game, because these games need the latest hardware. So first make sure the Hardware requirement for the ‘Two War II’ is available in your System or not. Or there are the changes in the settings for the application, so to set that setting you have to set that by using batchmod- programmed.

If your Mac is unable to support the Two Worlds II, then there is the graphical issue so according to me you have to check for the Graphic Card that Which Graphic Card you are using and whether that graphic card support that Two Worlds II games or not. However I have ‘ATI X1800 graphic card’ which is enough to run the Two War II in my system. So if your Mac is showing the Error then you have to check for the Graphic card and if the graphic card is sufficient then reinstall the driver for that card.

If you are having the Integrated Intel card then as per the requirement for the game this is not that much of powerful and officially I can say that this card is not supported by these games. Since according to the requirement to run this game I have found that these games only run at 5-10fps, and if the game is also fail to run on this then you have to use integrated NVIDIA graphic chip.

Some time if the Graphic Processing is fail to process perfectly then such error introduced. This is actually the card is fail to draw the soft shadow for the game. Si I have seen that problems is solved if you have the dx9.dll file with you then this file help to solve the compatible for the game and make the game to run on the Mac.

This is not the problems of the Mac since Mac OS can run any of the video game if the necessary supporting hard ware is also there which support the Graphical issue do for that, I can say that it may be the problems for the installation of the ‘Two War II’, may it happens that dome file for the game is miss to install during the game installation so according to my experience you should uninstall that ‘Two War II’, and then install it properly, and then Restart your Computer. And then let try to play that Two War II. This time the error will solved and no more error seen in your Mac for starting the game.

Some time the game doesn’t start on OS because of the installation problems there might be some installation problems for your Two War II. So you have to uninstall this and again reinstall this, after that you have to start your video game, and again if the problems are not solved then you have to download that game again.