Thread: Getting “PhysX>CPU” displayed while playing “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”

Getting “PhysX>CPU” displayed while playing “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”

I was playing the Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress on my PC, before, but after I formatted my PC, I reinstalled it again on my PC and along with that I also updated with the 1.3 patch. Now, when I start this game then I get a problem with it. On my Screen’s top left corner there is a text gets displayed and it says "PhysX>CPU" and it remains there all the time. It was not getting displayed before. Do any of you know how can I fix this issue.

Re: Getting “PhysX>CPU” displayed while playing “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”

I think the game is not got installed properly when you installed it again. So, according to me, you should try un-installing your game completely and after that installing it again to your PC. I think it will solve this issue, because I found it working in many of such kind of issues with different games and so it will work for this game also. And if you are getting the same thing displayed on your screen now also then reply again.

Re: Getting “PhysX>CPU” displayed while playing “Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress”

I tried un-installing the game completely and installing it again four to five times but that doesn’t seems to work in my case because I am still getting "PhysX>CPU" displayed on the top left corner of my screen. Please, suggest any other working solution which I can try with.

After formatting your PC completely, did you installed all the updated drivers in your PC? I think you should try with downloading and installing all the updated drivers to your PC and then try running your game and see if you are getting the same message this time also. I think it will work for you and will solve the issue that you are getting.

Yes, I have already installed all the drivers to my PC, I have got the drivers CD along with my computer and I installed all the drivers from that CD. The Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress was running fine with the same drivers before I formatted my PC. And therefore I don’t think this solution can work for this situation. Please, I am looking for a solution which can solve this bug that I am getting with this game.

I also have downloaded the ‘Two Worlds II - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress’ on my PC, it is really an awesome game. However, the text "PhysX>CPU" taht you are seeing on the top left corner, is not due to any bug in this game. This game is absolutely fine. If you don’t want to see that on your screen then you can change that in the control panel of NVidia. When you have opened up the control panel of NVidia then just try with choosing 3D settings and then, while you are playing that game, just in uncheck that from the PhysX display. It is really a working solution, therefore you must try it. And give your response when you have completed with trying it.

Thanks for giving me a working solution finally. It really worked for me. I was tired of trying different-different things and then finally got this solution. Now, that "PhysX>CPU" is gone from my screens top left corner.