Thread: How Mafia Wars 2 differs from Mafia Wars 1?

How Mafia Wars 2 differs from Mafia Wars 1?

Here I have some questions to ask about Mafia Wars 2. I want to ask, what is the main difference in Mafia Wars 2 and Mafia Wars 1? Like, will it become a complete flash game? And also Mafia Wars 2 will be like what, it will be like CityVille or just same as the Mafia Wars 1? Will Mafia Wars 2 still have jobs, missions, war, different operations, fights and all the things or it is missing anything of this? Please, reply with these answers, if you know about them.

Re: How Mafia Wars 2 differs from Mafia Wars 1?

One thing I can give confirmation about is that Mafia Wars 2 is really a flash game. However, I can’t tell you about it is based on CityVille or it is just like Mafia Wars 1. And the other things that ask about it will have fights, missions and other things or not, on that I will say that you should just wait and watch, as there is going to be many of the things for keeping you busy. I think this is all that you wanted to know.

Yes, Mafia Wars 2 will go to use flash. I am saying that because, I saw somewhere that it was mentioned something like Mafia Wars 2 is going to use some 3D graphics and therefore, I think they must be using flash 11 to implement 3D graphics. And hence, I think it will be a great experience to play Mafia Wars 2.

It is really good thing that Zynga is finally making a flash game. I want to ask one thing from my side is, that it is a new type of game or it is just an upgraded version of Mafia Wars 1? And also will we be able to transfer all the skill and experience points from Mafia Wars 1, which we are playing currently. I hope we will be able to do so. Please, reply.

Yes, I agree with you that it would be better if we would be able to use all the skills and experience points of Mafia Wars 1. But, in real case, Mafia Wars 2 is completely different from Mafia Wars 1 and it is completely and new and separate game. And therefore, you will have to start from initial points in Mafia Wars 2, and you will not be able to use the skill and experience points from Mafia Wars 1. This was according to my knowledge.

Yes, it is completely separated from Mafia Wars 1 and every one of us should start from scratch. According to what I got to know about this game till now, it sounds like it is influenced by the other kabam games. In which you all have to place buildings, grow your empire, and try to increase your power and other related things. In order to be more specific, I would like to tell you all that there is a new game that is ‘The Godfather - The Five Families’ by kabam, and I think it will be a competing game for Mafia Wars 2.