Thread: Why some people are not receiving NPC daily challenges in Zynga Warstorm?

Why some people are not receiving NPC daily challenges in Zynga Warstorm?

From past couple of days I am playing Zynga Warstorm on Facebook. Well I have noticed that some of the players who are playing this particular game are not able to get the NCP Daily Challenge. Let me know if any of the forums users of this particular forum has got the above mentioned issue. I have dedicated this particular thread to gather all the users who are having the same problem. Well I am waiting for the speculation of yours in this particular thread.

Re: Why some people are not receiving NPC daily challenges in Zynga Warstorm?

I have also noticed that this particular game is still not updating at all. Hence I am not able to get new challenges and no bonus and there should not be trades. Hence this particular game is seems to be unplayable for me.

Well so far there is no announcement from the developer of the game whether they are working on this particular matter. I am not able to get the daily bonuses and trade cards or any gifts in the game. also there was no gifts updates for the game. according to me the clock is seems to be stopped ticking for me. Well I am looking forwarding from the response of the developer of the game and I am hoping that the developer of the game will release the above mentioned issue.

In this particular game I waiting for the 1 cash from the last month and I am able to get the treasure troves quite rarely in the game

I don’t know why the game is not updating itself. Well I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am wondering that you have to do with the not playing the game on last day of daily bonus series. I am not sure how this supposed to tie with the friend list which is not supposed to display in the game. it is also resulting me to not to get the daily friend challenges. I have simply missed out of the heap of the silver and the war cash. I think they should provide something which will allow you to do the manual reset on the affected players in the game.

Well looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter or not.