Thread: Why energy gifts are displayed expired in Zynga Warstorm?

Why energy gifts are displayed expired in Zynga Warstorm?

I wanted to discuss well know issue with the users of this particular forum regarding Zynga Warstorm. some of the teams are some of the players are experiencing that they are getting an Expired Gift message upon the accepting Energy Gifts. I have dedicated this particular thread to gather all the users who are having same issue which I have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why energy gifts are displayed expired in Zynga Warstorm?

Well I have also noticed the same problem from yesterday and I wanted to tell you that I am getting the same issue with the cash gifts rather than of the energy gifts in the game.

I let you know that I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well I am wondering that you should track of the same whenever required. I have put lost of amount of the gifts due to this particular issue and I am hoping that the developer of the game will work on the same.

I have played this particular game and I have found that there are large amount of the people who are having the same problem and they are looking when the developer of the game will fix the issue which we are discussing over here. I have found that the all the other gifts are seems to be fine with the cash. Personally I am wondering that the all the players are looking for the solution from the developers end. I am hoping that they will come with the possible solution as early as possible.

From past long time I was not able to get the daily bonus of mine from the game. it was not appearing from the beginning of this particular month and when I have logged into to the game it was again started to display in the game. it was displaying 3 out of 7 daily bonuses. This particular issue is quite frustrating and it should be fixed soon.

In this particular situation than the gifts are supposed to expire in the game when they are received today itself in the game.

Well to figure out the root cause of the browser you should try to play the game with the different browser and also you should install all the Adobe Flash Player on the computer of yours. you should install the Adobe Flash player than you should restart the computer of yours. once you have done the same you should try to play the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the game. the developer of the game will be fixed the issue from the code of the game and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter.

Even more - Warmstorm is expired now. :-\

Guys, I found anothet CCG game, Berserk. Played a couple of times and like it. Probably, it can be a substitution for Warmstorm.

Oops. The right name is Berserk The Cataclysm. Search for it in the Facebook's Search box.

Someone asked me to send a link. I think it is better to post it here, to prevent future PM requests: