Thread: Unable to get maximum energy until I refresh Zynga Warstorm

Unable to get maximum energy until I refresh Zynga Warstorm

I love to play all the Zynga games which are available on the Facebook. Well I am having really great time while those games. Recently I have started to play Zynga Warstorm. i have found that there was not increasing in the maximum energy until and unless I refresh the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get maximum energy until I refresh Zynga Warstorm

I have found that there will not be any update into the energy in the game. if you have level up in the game and into the new energy bracket when the current energy will be quite higher than that of the new maximum amount of the energy.

I am also having great time while playing this particular game. if you are supposed to leveling through Alchemy advances and you will know about the new Energy Bracket but still you will not be able to get the display in the game. well I wanted to tell you that you should simply refresh the game and see whether it is working or not. if you are having any issue then feel free to ask about the same.

Well Looking at the issue I wanted to tell you over here is that you should try with the different kind of the browsers in the game. why I am saying because it will help you out to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or there was an issue with the browser which you are using. you can use any of the following browsers.
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera
    • Apple Safari

Also you have to take care of the thing that you have installed the latest version of the Flash player on the browser. Well you will be able to get the same from the official website.

Well I am suspecting that there could be a bug issue with the game. so I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and fix the bug issue.