Thread: Zynga Warstorm running slow and freezing sometime

Zynga Warstorm running slow and freezing sometime

I am having an account on Facebook from past couple of month. Well recently I have started to play Zynga Warstorm. But after playing this particular game for couple of hours I have found that this particular game was freezing. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening in the situation of mine. any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Zynga Warstorm running slow and freezing sometime

Let me know which browser do you using to play this particular game Zynga Warstorm. If you are supposed to use Internet Explorer than I recommend that you should simply update the same. after updating the browser there is no difference in the situation than I am doubting that there is an issue with this particular browser. What I am saying is that you should use the any of the following browsers and see the issue is been fixed or not.
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Opera
    • Apple Safari

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that this particular game is using Javascript and it is client side technology. It means that the actual processing of the game is happening at the client side of the computer rather than that of the sever. So if you are getting loading issue or freezing issue while play this particular game than I wanted to tell you that you should simply clear the cache memory of the browser. Once you have cleared the cache memory you should restart the browser and try to play the game and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

If you are using Kapersky Internet Security or something like Ad-Block for the Firefox. Such kind of the software is having a nature to monitor javascript and it is having negative effect on the performance of the game. hence you should disable the such kind of the software to make the thing working for you.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the internet connection bandwidth. In case you are running several program which are competing for the bandwidth which might be causing the lag issue. mostly the above mentioned issue is happening because of the file sharing application and streaming video. So to fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should simply reduce the number of the open internet application and see whether you can feel the difference in the situation.

We are aware of the thing that is Zynga games are using Javascript and it is client technology. So you should see that the Javascript enabled on the browser which you are supposed to use the play game.

I think in this particular situation you need to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer and after installing the game you should restart the computer of yours.

Well after going through the issue which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you over here is that you should reinstall the Flash player on the computer of yours.
    • Well you should uninstall all the Flash component by using the Flash Uninstaller.
    • Now you have to restart the computer of yours. after that you should remove all the insecure flash elements.
    • Once you have completed with the you should remove the Adobe Download Manager.
    • After completing with the above mentioned thing you have to download and install the Adobe Flash Player on the computer of yours.

Looking at the issue which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that you should reinstall Java Runtime on the computer of yours.

I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the application on the computer of yours. I let you know that all the game data on the server is independent of the client application which you can use for the access the program. So you will be able to remove or you can replace the application without causing any issue without hurting the game progress.

Well I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game and hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and fix the bug issue from the code of the game.