Thread: How can the deck are decided in the friend matches of Zynga Warstorm?

How can the deck are decided in the friend matches of Zynga Warstorm?

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I am noob to this particular game Zynga Warstorm on the Facebook. Let me know how can I decide the deck in the friend matched? There is no much information available and I am hoping that you will provide some useful information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can the deck are decided in the friend matches of Zynga Warstorm?

Well I let you know that one will be able to play the game against of the same friend repeatedly and I have found that there is always same kind of the deck available in the game. but after sometimes it is getting change to the first set. According to there should be kind of option which will allow you to get the specific kind of the deck in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell that old system was quite great and I wanted the older system in the game by any mean.

What???? What you said? i have not played this particular ever in the recent past. So I am not able to get the idea of the older system. However I would like to know about the older system and I will be really glad if the older system is sufficient to get the requirement of all the gamers of this particular game.

I love to play this particular game on the social networking website Facebook. After going through the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you that is fight against of the squads with friend of yours are using the most recent battle. But I am not sure about the thing which you have stated over here.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you that is the entire thing is totally dependent on the squad which the friend of yours are using at the time of his last quick match. In case the changes might be happening if the he is playing the game currently.

I also like to have the older defense system. In the older system I wanted to tell you over here is that there was castle defense system where you will be able to get the 1-s, 2-s, 3-s and 4-s defense for the individual characters. However the developer of the game removed the above mentioned system because it was clashing with the some of the new code of the game. so in this particular scenario the last squad which you have used in the quickmatch you will be able to get the defense when the one of the friend is attacking on you.

All the users who are wanted the above mentioned thing should simply contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out on this particular situation.