Thread: All about the Faithful mage in Zynga Warstorm

All about the Faithful mage in Zynga Warstorm

I have done lots of testing work in Zynga Warstorm. I have found Faithful mage which can be inferior to the Anden Stormcaller just because of the pay life. Well according to me 3 Health is quite laughable since it seems to be vurnable for the archers. Let me know whether any of the users of this particular forums has managed to use the same successfully. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the Faithful mage in Zynga Warstorm

Well according to me it will be quite great if we can have the 4 HP or the less RV. It is quite low tier card. if you can give a look on the same then I wanted to tell you over here is that it is looking like Zap into the unit form. I would not like to put much attention to the card instead of the Faithful cards as Faithful Archer and Blazing Sunsword.

I have tested only since I am having T7 version and I agree with the thing which you have stated over here. if there will be 4 HP than I think it will be great experience to have into the game.

After playing this particular game and studying all the details which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you over here is that Anden Stormcaller is having 5HP and it will useful to avoid with the one-shotted by the common archer. 3hp Infantry with the Pay Life is seems to be quite weak. I am wondering that the Zap 3 is quite inferior to the Zap and there will be 1 dmg from normal attack.

I have gone through the post of yours and I have come to know about the following thing and I don’t agree with the last part of the post of yours. the only single reason to being VS flaming creature or the creature which block or the retaliate will make the one damage is seems to be worthless or detrimental to stormcaller's health. Well according to me Zap 3 is having really nice killshot in the game. however but I really like to deal with Stormcaller so that I will be able to get the couple of extra HP and there will be no pay for the life.

I have gone through the post of yours and I have come to know about the following thing and I don’t agree with the last part of the post of yours. the only single reason to being VS flaming creature or the creature which block or the retaliate will make the one damage is seems to be worthless or detrimental to stormcaller's health. Well according to me Zap 3 is having really nice killshot in the game. however but I really like to deal with Stormcaller so that I will be able to get the couple of extra HP and there will be no pay for the life.