Thread: Immune 1s in Zynga Warstorm

Immune 1s in Zynga Warstorm

Well I am having particular query regarding Zynga Warstorm. I am looking to have immune deck which can work for me. Let me know if you have managed to get the same into the game. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Immune 1s in Zynga Warstorm

Well in this particular game Iron Maidens are having all the immune with animated so that it will be for the last and long time. Touch of life as well as Catii heal them so that you can keep them on the field longer. Recycle catches is the first 1 or 2 things so that it can fall into the graveyard which is supposed to likely of the life or catii. You can use the Ririk the Dark champion with the add of the longbow or you can use the Spellbinder Batu and you can give up the some healing. According to me Batu is the one of the best option since he has coming with the anti flying and he has having the recycle.

I wanted to tell you that Faraz is seems to be the most odd choice of the hero but according to me it would be the Demon with the 1 spell slot. Its quite simple deck and Faraz as well as Ignite kills the air. Summoners is supposed to keep the resummoning the immune units. I am not sure about the how the unit is going with the immune units. Ritualists is having the better speed. Shadowtail demons is having more damage and life.

I am using 1s Immune deck and it can be listed as follow.
    Arugi the Digger
    • Mist Stalker
    • Mist Stalker
    • Mist Stalker
    • Mist Stalker
    • Sigil Of Azuba
    • Sigil Of Azuba

SOA is getting MS and it seems to be unstoppable and problem is lining with the 3 damage or the fast decks. The AD is seems to be reclaims the MS which seems to be die.

Well after playing this particular game I wanted to tell you over here is that the deck in the game is quite useless against of the flyers. I think you have to fly or you have to bolt the flyers or you can use the bows or you can ground them.

If you are wondering that the deck's which are flawed against of the aircraft units then I think it will be more susceptible to one of the hits kills through the slayer units. I wanted to tell you over here is that the deck's are having the neat concept and it will throw the spellcaster heavy decks in the game. I am not able to figure out why I am not able to throw the Mirror Contraptions. We should be able to throw 1 piece on the enemies. According to me it seems to be quite funny to see all the units which are dying from the own spell in the game.

As far as I know there are lots of players who can easily tear this deck part and there will not be many people which you are using those in the random battles. There are lots of people who can use the icebolts, flaming etc. and lots of other things immune which can help avoid. Yes you are right there is lots of fun while Mirror contraption and it seems to be wasted unit in the deck. It will not do the damage.

I let you know I have managed to get the Demon achievement so far I was using Immune strategy which was combination of the couple of heroes of mine that are The T6 Soulless and T6 Hound of Yauba. I have added in elven archer deck so that I can work into the Rainbow achievement and I have find the archers which are needed to counter all the flying cards which you can run against of it. I have tosses Soulless deck for the 4 vs. 4 was the extra dragon defenses. I am wondering that at least of the 60-70% of the 4s so that I can go against of the full of the dragons. Well I really love the ice bolts and drain bolts a bounce the right off with the immune cards.

If you are supposed to use the mirror contraption option than you should taken out the battle prep and you have to put the another spell..

Well another things which I would like to have recycle, necromancy in the disease animated spell. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing as early as possible.