Thread: What are the stackable skills in Zynga Warstorm?

What are the stackable skills in Zynga Warstorm?

We know that we will be able to get in touch with the people through social networking website like Facebook . Also we are aware of the thing that is the we can also get connected with the people when we are supposed to play the games which are available on Facebook. Recently I have started to play Zynga Warstorm. Let me know if you are having any speculation regarding the stackable skills? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the stackable skills in Zynga Warstorm?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you about that following details are the Stackable skills in the game.
    • Pay Life
    • Poison
    • Remove
    • Frenzy
    • Berserk
    • Whip
    • Snipe
    • Trap
    • Fear

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that the block is not the stackable skills. I am thinking that the each instance of the block will simply go off in the game.

Well I agree with you that the Block is not the Stack. I wanted to tell you following details in the game that is Pozak attacks for the 3 and Shield rider is having block. You will get the damage of 2 in the game. if you are having Block + Block then I wanted to tell you that you will reduce the damage by 1. In case you are having Block + Block 2 than you are going to get the Block 2 total. I have tested black drakes and soul leech and according to me it seems to be quite useless and there are lots drain units and not enough health for the benefit from the double drain.

I think there could be quite interesting to find out the immune. Because there should be mirror contraption working in the game. it seems to making the thing in work in the 2 tiers and card effects and then that of the artifacts. It will make the sense with stacking of the most of the things. According to me Drain stacks are seems to be quite nice to see in the game. you can also have the Dragon Scepter for the trap dragons which seems to be combined with the normal trap.

Personally I am really disappointed because the block did not seems for the stack. However If you are supposed to provide the block 3s and Block 4s. the only thing about which we are not aware of the retaliate.

I wanted to tell you over here is that Mirror Contraption is working because it’s a Reflect than that of the Immune. If you have put in artifact on immune unit than it will say Immune + Reflect because the artifact is having the ability which seems to be triggers last. If you have put the Amulet on Contraption than it will say Reflects 3 than it will blocks effect with the immune and it will never triggers reflect 1 from Amulet. Block is seems to be overpowered and I am imagine the thing that is the Souless with the Shield of Storms. I am hoping that the Drain will work appropriately but it is quite unusable but there is no matter . I am not able to test retaliate since I am not having the deadly pointard. But I ma hoping that it will be into stack.

Well Block will not be the OP because there are the other abilities which can hit. Now block 3 would be the natural OP. since they can add the immune.

According to me the Retaliate is having the problem and it is having the hit first so that it can trigger it. I don’t think so it will not work with the immune, barriers, bolt units with the 0 attacks. I wanted to tell you over here is that retaliate units are infantry so that it can take 1 or it might take couple of shots to die. Might be pushing with artifacts or you can add the earthworks.

I wanted to make an assumption which is saying the fear unit and it should be deadly pionard on the same. if it is supposed to be get hitted by the enemy and reataliates will be the 2nd fear which can be triggered due the damage which has been done by the retaliate. Fear description will allow you that the each action the units lower down the attack of the enemy and adjacent units. Retaliate at the time of the enemy play can be considered as an action in the game.