Thread: Where are the classic setting up of 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s defense in Zynga Warstorm?

Where are the classic setting up of 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s defense in Zynga Warstorm?

From past couple of days I have started to play Zynga Warstorm. I have noticed that there is quite fun while attacking each other in 1s,2s,3s and 4s. Warstorm is seems to be Challenge Game and we are having the tab which is called Defense. Each player can be set up his or her own 1st to 4th defense. When I supposed to attack the friend and there could be an option whether to attack with the 1s,2s,3s or 4s. Let me know the speculations of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Where are the classic setting up of 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s defense in Zynga Warstorm?

The option which you are talking about is available into Facebook. We has the above mentioned option and we will be able to setup 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s defenses. It was quite nice. They have taken away and I ma hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same. I have found somewhere that it is taking quite big amount of the memory each and every single players on the servers. However the feature is removed from the game but it seems to be the best feature of this particular game.

Re: Where are the classic setting up of 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s defense in Zynga Warstorm?

Yes there is lots of fun while playing this particular game and I am expecting that there will be new direction in the game.

There are lots of people who are missing the feature which you have mentioned over here in this particular game. you will be able to run test with the new decks which are just fighting someone with corresponding number of the squads. It was really good feature in the game but I really wanted the same and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

I agree with the thing which you have stated over here and I wanted to tell you that there are lots of people who have played the game and they are really missing the feature which we are talking about over here. if all the people are really wanted the above mentioned thing in the game then I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the same. well I am really waited for the same and let’s hope that the developer of the game will provide the same.