Thread: DiRT 3 Patch 1.02 for PC version

DiRT 3 Patch 1.02 for PC version

Codemasters has launched a new PC patch 1.02. Intended for 3D Vision users, they are currently executing chock-full 3D support within their game. Each and every one rendering problems ought to be fixed as well as the game be supposed to seem enormous. The game plays breathtaking within 3D.

Re: DiRT 3 Patch 1.02 for PC version

For Dirt 3 Patch 1.02 is available with a new update. The developers at Codemasters published the related Patch-Notes on the official forums. Superficially, the makers call some bug fixes, for example, for error when saving, the user interface of the gymkhana events, in control and more. These improvements come on write errors that occurred in various language versions of the racing game. Graphics friends will enjoy playing with a hotfix 16xCSAA anti-aliasing mode. Also Vsync errors in the presentation to 120 Hertz monitors are a thing of history. In addition, Dirt now recognizes three different graphic cards correctly. Previously some DirectX 11 chip in SLI systems causes problems.

To my "upload" to defend again: I had on 3D Vision Blog read a few days of the Dirt 3 Update and everywhere after a cracked update searched but found nothing. I myself had the version of Skid Row with patch 1.1. I have tried this update and it worked without problems and without a new crack in the properties of Dirt 3 Game Exe 1.2.0 is now available. Dirt PS 3 can even update officially only through Steam.

Yesterday I bought and installed Dirt3, one could 500mb patch "by hand" I installed with my live account login, but then there was a new version of what is available. Have to, yes, download patch of mist clicked but did not simply invite further! This is how games do not buy more fun!

I heard that the new patch also include several new features other than bug fixes. Europe, Africa as well as the US theme to thorough testing of the engine, gearbox with, certainly, the driver! Everybody will be capable to come across your boundary and attempt to carry out something! For those who missed the fine-tuning machines, will currently are obtainable to totally transform the gaze of your car, and each detail will involve the performance of your iron horse on top of the road. Compete by a friend within multiplayer mode that will exceed all, turn out to be the coolest organization and confine the flag contribute in tightening mode, otherwise dodging by zombie computers.

Having already Codemasters for buyers of PC and Xbox 360 version of DiRT 3 has released a patch that is now also follows the mandatory update for the PS3 version. There are still no further news about the patch to version 1.02 for Xbox version. Finally, the developers had to informed three weeks ago that it has already entered the phase of internal testing, in which the changes will be checked out if they work and not cause unwanted side effects.