Thread: Unable to get redeem code after performing online transaction to Games for windows live

Unable to get redeem code after performing online transaction to Games for windows live

I added my Visa info in as payment, as was successful in purchasing 3 DLC for dirt 3, but when I attempted to purchase a 4th it continued truism "installment can’t work toward getting authorized" so I evacuated the items and joined it again but I continue getting the same slip message. So chose to go and purchase a card for Microsoft indicates, but when I attempt to reclaim the focuses I get this content "A slip happened with this transaction, attempt again later" I´ve attempted redeeming it trough the homepage and trough the games for windows exist project. In any case nothing serves some useful purpose.

Re: Unable to get redeem code after performing online transaction to Games for windows live

Same scenario with me, I got trough to another person this time, she would be able to see my record was bolted but might unlock it over the phone for me. So I succeeded in putting the 4200 indicates in my record. BUT then I attempted to buy stuff for dirt 3 trough the "games for windows exist market center" and get "a error happened with the transaction, please attempt again later" so I’m still stayed.

Re: Unable to get redeem code after performing online transaction to Games for windows live

I Called back again today, told them I get a error code 80153410 when I attempt to buy DLC for earth 3, from the in recreation shop menu, but unequivocally get a content "a error happened with the transaction, please attempt again later" when I attempt the "diversions for windows exist market center" and the shop window in structure the xbox.com shop page. They might not assist whatsoever, but upped my case to someone up higher in the system.

Check your record has an engaged Xbox exist enrollment. In the event that not this is why my record has had the same thing happen bolted my explain evidently not having Xbox exist then declared they gave me a free month and I owed them £15 for it when I payer final time , it is similar to a joke , they are possibly set up to solicit from you to pay something , as they actually did without my assent , then in a few months they will do the same , I went out and purchased a 3 month Xbox exist card , for them to take it out of my bank account for no explanation.

I don´t play on a Xbox, I play on the pc. So profoundly question it something similar to that. More than enough individuals are getting the 80153410 error, even has its particular topic.

Same thing is going on with me, I had my account computerized charging each month for a year, I crossed out the card so instinctively it didn’t bill me and I didn’t get my live, I went out and attempted to put a 3 month prepay card on my record but against all odds I put it in it express sever is occupied over and over.