Thread: Information about xbox rewards or points

Information about xbox rewards or points

I have purchased a game from the marketplace through the reward page but i have not yet received any points from it.I have heard that we get points when we buy a lot of things from the marketplace but i have no yet received any.Is there any one who have and idea about this.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Information about xbox rewards or points

I will like to inform you that once you have purchased something in order to earn points then it is possible that it can take up to 96 hours in order to receive points from them in to your account.I have heard that For featured content and Netflix it can take more time because of which you need to activate and keep the Netflix subscription up to a month and also you should purchase your Netflix subscription from your Xbox console in order to get the points in your account.

Hope you are aware that it is necessary to purchase through the Rewards page in order to get points rather you can also earn points through the website and from the console itself as your account is connected to the program but anything you have done before joining the program or any other purchase from the Netflix subscription is not eligible for rewards.

As far as my knowledge one is only eligible for the points just from his first purchase so basically if it is your first purchase since joining Live then you will surely get the points but you wont get it for since you have joined the the Rewards program and also spending more no of points will not help you to earn more points in order to find it out just visit the reward website where you will be able to see a list of content for every month and also the way of earning point as well.Hope that helps.

If you want you can also try to change the account information because what i have heard about it so far is that you will be able to earn points if you change any information of your account as the changes are recognized by the program for eg if you try to change the gamertag you might not get the update from the site instantly because sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks for the server to update but it will surely dint affect any point that you have earned at that time and you will get them back after the limited period of time without fail.

I had renewed my subscription pack on august 20 through my xbox and later and later when i went through the reward site i have found that I have not got 200 points in the case of renewal i was guessing that this is all because I have renewed through my xbox so i had a look on the terms and conditions but i have found that we could renew through xbox but i don't know why i have still not got my rewards.Is there any one having a idea about this and can help me out with this.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.