Thread: Different places of different card and their abilities in Warstorm Game.

Different places of different card and their abilities in Warstorm Game.

I have heard about this "Zynga Warstorm Game" ans i am willing to learn and play this game but before that i wanted to know that which are the different cards and where can i find them and what are the abilities of those cards.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Different places of different card and their abilities in Warstorm Game.

As far as i know there are 7 tiers of cards where each tier is assigned a different color,the color of the card title will let you know which teir it is for eg T7 is a tier 7 card,Just follow this list:
    • T7(Red)-fabled
    • T6-(Orange)-legendary
    • T5-(Purple)-epic
    • T4-(Blue)-rare
    • T3-(Green)-uncommon
    • T2-(White)-common
    • T1-(Gray)-basic

I will like to inform you that Each card comes in 2 versions except for the T1 and choosing the lowest version of the card you will be able to add 3 to the tier which is a better version.A T4 card has a T7 card version where as a T3 has a T6 version respectively but the difference between the 2 versions is only the value of the "READY",here a higher tier card basically has a ready value of 2 and this is the only difference.I will also like to inform you that Notice that T4 cards are rare cards so you will find them rarely say you have a chance of getting 1 or 2 in each pack and it get harder with t5,t6,t7.

I don't remember the detail abilities of all but i remember a few:
    • "Humans"-they are a well balanced race and they have lots of magic and strong melee units.
    • "Orcs"-They are called to be a powerhouse team though they are slow but they can deliver the big hits.

As far as i remember Undead are used for life stealing and reanimation,here "Reanimation" which helps you to get the units back,which in short means that you can have a endless army.Here the Drain helps to keep the units alive for longer time unless they take a big hit in order to kill them where as "Demons" follow two principles "fire" or "mass armies" where "Fire' is used to kill the opponents slowly.You will also find 2 smaller section Within Demon, "Imps" and "Summoners" using these two you can create a devastating small army.

You should start with choosing one race and then start buying faction packs.Though it will take some time in order to build a decent deck but later you can get there and also buy new faction packs as well as keep increasing your deck's power. You can branch out later as it really takes a good time to have a good deck without paying cash.And if you will try to buy other decks than it will take more time.What i have found so far is that it is better to be with one deck.Best of luck